The Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.accionmfb.com recruitment, Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs 2020, Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2020, Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Accion Microfinance Bank Limited|
|Location||Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Kano, Abia, Akwa Ibom|
|Deadline||20th December 2019|
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.accionmfb.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
The following positions are available at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Rivers, Kano, Abia & Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in Business, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop strong financial analysis skills
- Independent worker; honest and of high integrity
- Understand the local area where they are working
- Experience in credit of financial service industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Build and maintain portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach target portfolio within assigned period.
- Identify potential clients
- Liaise with community organizations, business associations, and individual entrepreneurs
- Develop an accurate evaluation of each client?s capacity and willingness to repay the requested loan.
- Correctly complete loan application and evaluation process
- Arrange and undertake business site visits
- Verify and cross-check all information relevant to the loan application and evaluation;
- Participate in credit committees providing input on other members’ loan proposals
- Prepare and present own loan proposals to credit committee.
- Develop relationship with each client to support the business success and cultivate loyalty.
- Monitor client business progress to identify any potential problems
- Offer suggestions and referrals where appropriate and within company policy
- Demonstrate a concern and build client rapport.
- Implement late repayment recovery procedures of Accion MfB
- Achieve and maintain targets on portfolio at risk and loan loss
- Emphasize the importance of on-time repayment with clients
- Monitor repayment reports daily and client behavior patterns
- Become knowledgeable and known in the assigned geographic zone
- Provide support to peers and others within Accion MfB in uplifting its values and policies
Deadline: 20th December 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Accion Microfinance Bank Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Accion Microfinance Bank Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|First Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||Not Specified|
|American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 23, 2020||27th January, 2020|
|Kings University Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||13th February, 2020.|
|Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||3rd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Accion Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: