The Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.actionagainsthunger.org recruitment, Action Against Hunger Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Action Against Hunger Jobs 2020, Action Against Hunger Career Portal, Requirements for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020, Action Against Hunger Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Action Against Hunger|
|Deadline||10th July, 2020|
Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Action Against Hunger Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.actionagainsthunger.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
The following positions are available at Action Against Hunger. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Radio Operator
Location: Damaturu, Yobe State
Start date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: Fleet Officer
Perform Radio operator duties and responsibilities
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be the focal point for VHF and HF communication between the base and teams on field missions according to needs and SOPs.
- Monitor the ACF frequencies and clear them from non-authorized users.
- Keep the radio logbook (location, date and hour of important messages or events) as indicated on SOPs.
- Keep the SAT Phone logbook.
- Keep all SAT Phone charge for next day operation.
- Training new staff/visitors on the use of VHF and HF radios.
- Ensure all VHF/HF base and handheld stations are in good working condition
- Ensure maintenance of all equipment : batteries, acid, connections, tosmètre
- Train staff on how to use HF/VHF
- Support SSMAN in overall security management of Yobe State.
- Monitor all field movements and report any unusual movement to SSMAN, Fleet officer or area Coordinator.
- Transmit / relay messages between teams / AAH Nigeria bases when signal is low.
- Take messages and transmit them to the appropriate person in the office
- Dispatch according to the needs and register the loan of VHF radio handsets
- Ensure all security advisories from the Area Co are immediately relayed to the staff and immediately report sensitive/security related matters to the supervisor or Area Coordinator.
- Report any disrespect of SOPs from any staff/team to the Field Coordinator.
Office assistant and support teams in clerical tasks
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support request from teams to perform scans, photocopy and filling.
- Organise scanning, photocopying and saving of all SCM documents, financial documents and program documents.
- Assist Base Admin to arrange for accommodation bookings for visiting staff.
- Maintain and update daily movement plan on board.
- Assist in extracting and inputting data and files from various sources in administrative, human resource, procurement, logistics and ACF systems.
- Assist in the supervision of office cleaner/cook and casual workers.
- Assist Base Logistician in maintaining the inventory of assets within office and accommodation rooms.
- Maintain the office notice boards.
- Perform any other assigned office duty.
- To contact immediately the Fleet Officer and/or Base logistician in case of problem or incident.
- Assists in additional jobs that do not interfere with his normal duties
- Helps logistics (loading and off-loading cargo) if necessary
- May be assigned to fulfil other logistic duties on the absence of base logistician
- Maintain good relation with AAH staff, UN Agencies, INGO, Local Authorities
- Completed Secondary education in an accredited academic institution
Skills and Experience
- Minimum two years of relevant professional experience on office operation/assistance and related experiences.
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Previous experience in INGO at the same level of position
- Knowledge about radio installation/basic maintenance, electricity or any technical field
Minimum Monthly Basic Salary: NGN109,897 per Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- This position is strictly for Yobe indigenes
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 10th July, 2020
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Action Against Hunger Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Action Against Hunger Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Action Against Hunger Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Action Against Hunger Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Action Against Hunger recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Action Against Hunger may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||13th September, 2020|
|Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FGN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 13, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||1st April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: