The Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.actionagainsthunger.org recruitment, Action Against Hunger Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Action Against Hunger Jobs 2020, Action Against Hunger Career Portal, Requirements for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020, Action Against Hunger Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Action Against Hunger|
|Deadline||14th January 2020|
Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Action Against Hunger Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.actionagainsthunger.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
The following positions are available at Action Against Hunger. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Dutse, Jigawa
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Human Resources
Starting date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: Field Manager
- Support in various aspects of the training and development of staff
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate staff training on HR policy and procedure as assigned.
- Participate in the research and identification of training opportunities for staff.
- Ensure that all staff receive proper induction and briefing with HR and the relevant departments
- In liaison with logistics, manage the practical organization of training as requested
- Follow up with managers to ensure that staff performance appraisals are received on time
- Oversee the recruitment process at the base level
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create a recruitment file for all positions, and ensure that all documents are collected and filed completely and accurately in the base, and copies sent to Abuja in order to move forward with employment offer to the selected candidate
- Technical test and interview
- In liaison with the Capital Resourcing Team, ensure that each step of the recruitment process is followed at the base level, according to the mission recruitment process
- Maintain a recruitment-tracking database, recording the status of all positions recruited at the base level, and submit it to the Capital office on a weekly basis.
- Application management
- Ensure monitoring methods are in place to maintain compliance with the recruitment procedure
- Provide overall support to the HR Department
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the HR Co to provide suggestions on how to improve HR functioning
- Participate in elaborating projects related to national HR functioning
- Assist in the circulation of HR department communications
- Support in the implementation and application of the HR policy in the base and provide advice and support to employees and managers
Internal & External Relationship
- Logistics, Administration and Finance Departments: collaboration, coordination, and exchange of information
- Field Manager: Line management, exchange of information, reporting, collaboration, coordination
- Abuja and field-based HR team: collaboration, coordination, and exchange of information
- HR Assistant and Cleaner: Line manager
- HR Coordinator / Manager: Advisory role, exchange of information, reporting, collaboration, coordination
- Pension providers, bank representatives
- Suppliers (newspaper advertising, etc.)
- Job applicants and inquiries
- Ensure employee information is accurately and completely managed in a timely manner
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all timesheets and payslips are received completed and sent to Abuja on a monthly basis
- Maintain all ACF communication boards as directed by the capital HR department
- Ensure that all employment contracts and contract renewals are received, signed and filed in a timely manner
- Create and maintain a database of all staff information, documents, expiration dates, etc.
- Collect and submit the necessary documents for employee insurance enrollment and updating and ensure that staff has up-to-date insurance cards.
- Receive and track employee leaves and ensure that all necessary supporting documentation is sent to Abuja
- Liaise with the Abuja office to provide all information and documentation needed to ensure the timely processing of the monthly payroll
- Maintain all base personnel files, ensuring that all documents are collected and filed completely and accurately in the base and copies sent to Abuja
- Provide administrative support for pension and salary account openings or changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration, and Management preferred; post-secondary diploma plus relevant experience also acceptable;
Skills and Experience
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Minimum 2 years experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, a strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis, and reporting of large amounts of information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
- Fluency in two or more National / regional languages an asset
- Previous experience working for INGOs an asset, particularly health-related INGOs
- Understanding of national labor law and employment norms / practices.
Minimum Basic Salary
N236,585 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline 14th January 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Action Against Hunger Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Action Against Hunger Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Action Against Hunger Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Action Against Hunger Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Action Against Hunger recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Action Against Hunger may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||16th February, 2020|
|GDM Group Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|ICAP Columbia University Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Genesis Group Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||30th January, 2020|
|Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||3rd February, 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: