The Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.actionhealthinc.org recruitment, Action Health Incorporated Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Action Health Incorporated Jobs 2020, Action Health Incorporated Career Portal, Requirements for Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2020, Action Health Incorporated Recruitment Portal.
Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Action Health Incorporated Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.actionhealthinc.org.
Table of Contents
Action Health Incorporated Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Action Health Incorporated|
|Deadline||22nd May, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a leading non-profit organization dedicated to advancing young people’s health and rights to ensure their successful transition to healthy and productive adulthood. Working in partnership with governments, communities, and young people, AHI implements innovative interventions in policy advocacy, prevention education, service delivery and inclusive programming, all aimed at expanding opportunities for young people’s well-being
AHI seeks motivated healthcare professional to oversee programs offering high-quality sexual and reproductive health services to clients within her Adolescent and Youth-friendly Clinic in Lagos and various outreach sites.
The following positions are available at Action Health Incorporated. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Officer
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Responsible To: PCD Nigeria Country Director
Duration: 8(Eight) Months (Extendable)
About the Role
- Action Health Incorporated (AHI) on behalf of Partnership for Child Development (PCD), Imperial College London is short-listing applicants for the position of Project Officer to provide efficient administrative assistance service for PCD in Nigeria
- PCD in partnership with the Federal Government of Nigeria is implementing the National Home grown school feeding Programme, complete with a resource mobilization strategy. PCD will provide technical support to and collaborate with the Federal Republic of Nigeria to set up and run a national HGSF office within the Vice President’s Office.
- This office will work towards scaling up a sustainable HGSF programme in Nigeria by coordinating all partner activity and supporting state governments in programme design and implementation.
- The post holder will provide an efficient administrative assistance service for PCD in Nigeria and cover the following functions:
Coordination and Support:
- Support the coordination of all the projects including the HGSF and SHN projects in program States.
- Provide support to the States in the linkage to smallholder farmers and food vendors
- Coordinate activities in the program states, overseeing day to day tasks especially in 6 program states.
- Coordinate M&E activities in the program states, under the direction of the Nigeria Country Director.
- Provide coordination support for special projects in program States (Osun, Ogun, Kaduna, Enugu and Borno)
- Provide support to both the Program office and the State teams on communications and social media reporting.
- Support consultants work in these program states
- Support the Program office in arranging logistics for all meetings in Program States
- Manage the calendar for the office for all major meetings in the program states on SHN and HGSF.
- Attend meetings (at the State and national level) to represent PCD as appropriate
- Assist with the preparation of documents and materials in consultation with the Nigerian Programme Manager.
- Undertake other general activities related to the work of the team.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A university degree in an appropriate discipline, such as Development Studies, Finance, Business Management.
- A minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must possess strong presentation and report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a one-page statement / Cover Letter to: [email protected] clearly stating “Project Officer – PCD” in the subject area of the e-mail
The one-page Statement / Cover Letter should describe his/her suitability, skills and experience using the five selection criteria listed below as subheadings :
- Experience in a development program in a public service environment;
- Demonstrated planning, organising and team skills;
- Research, investigative and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Understanding of the Home grown school feeding programs, as well as a capacity to develop a strong understanding of PCD’s goals, programs and procedures
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Protege Management Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Protege Management Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Action Health Incorporated Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Action Health Incorporated Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Action Health Incorporated Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Action Health Incorporated recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Action Health Incorporated may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||12th June, 2020|
|Lagos State University (LASU) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 29, 2020||9th July, 2020|
|Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||May 28, 2020||29th May, 2020|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Action Health Incorporated Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: