The African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2020/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.afdb.org recruitment, African Development Bank Group Vacancies 2020 Application Form, African Development Bank Group Jobs 2020, African Development Bank Group Career Portal, Requirements for African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020, African Development Bank Group Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||African Development Bank Group (AfDB)|
|Deadline||18th July, 2020|
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 African Development Bank Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.afdb.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
African Development Bank Group (AfDB) – Established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries). The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
The following positions are available at African Development Bank Group. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Information and Communication Technology Officer (Country Office), CHIS3
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Position N°: 50064294
The Vice-Presidency, Human Resources and Corporate Services (CHVP)
- The Vice-Presidency, Human Resources and Corporate Services (CHVP) ensures the delivery of efficient, people-centered, client-oriented, corporate services to ensure overall institutional effectiveness in all aspects of the Bank’s corporate services.
- The complex leads efforts to digitalize and transform the Bank into a knowledge-driven workforce, promote human resources policies that enhance talent, drive a performance -driven culture, and ensure the competitiveness of the Bank as the employer of choice.
- The complex ensures that all Human Resources and Corporate Services are re-aligned to drive greater corporate performance and execution of the Bank’s strategic vision and priorities.
- The complex is responsible for providing leadership in the formulation and implementation of Bank’s strategies on people, IT, General services and institutional procurements, Language Services, business continuity and, health and safety strategies.
The Corporate Information Technology Services Department (CHIS)
- The Corporate Information Technology Services department (CHIS) mission at the Bank is to align the IT delivery strategy along with the Bank’s business strategy, to increase the organizational effectiveness through efficient use of the Information Systems (IS).
- Under the leadership of the Bank’s Information System’s Director, CHIS department is mandated by the Bank to deliver the best possible IT services for Bank staff, and help achieve the results that will get the Bank closer to accomplishing its development goals
- Under the general supervision of the Division Manager Network and Telecommunications Division (CHIS.3), the incumbent will be responsible for managing the Bank’s telecommunication infrastructure, multi-user network and messaging systems in the Country Office (CO).
- The incumbent will be required to run the telecommunications and network operations in the bank’s Private network as well as provide day to day support to staff on the use of the bank’s business applications.
Duties and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Division Manager, Network & Telecom Services, the Information Technology Office will:
- Manage the Bank’s unified telecommunication services pertaining to Voice, Data transmission and video;
- Ensure connectivity to all corporate applications by proactive and efficient management of the LAN/WAN multi-user environment;
- Implement system configurations as approved in the Bank’s change management processes;
- Install, configure and support Bank standard hardware and software including desktops, laptops, printers, scanners and other relevant peripherals and facilitate the operation;
- Work together with other Engineers from Headquarters to investigate, test, circumscribe and correct incidents/problems;
- Be responsible for Vendor Contract Management in the Country offices/RDGs including enforcement of SLAs:
- Identify IT related needs, prepare specifications and assist the Country Offices/RDG in the preparation of Request For Proposals (RFPs) for the procurement of IT equipment and services and manage contracts and suppliers;
- Assume responsibility for IT asset management in Country Office or RDG and the completeness of the inventory in SAP;
- Assume responsibility at the Country Office or RDG level in the Service Asset and Configuration Management process
- Assist the resident representatives or directors (RDG) in determining training needs, equipment requirements and specifications.
- Monitor the Bank’s VSAT and fibber optic networks and liaise with service providers to ensure uninterrupted services;
- Administer the information systems in the Country Office/Regional Directorate General (RDG) including routine housekeeping, troubleshooting. maintenance and upgrading;
- Ensure that the bank’s information and information systems are protected in a manner consistent with its information security policy, procedures and standards;
- Provide technical support to country office staff and visiting missions as well as direction and support on end user computing and applications, including incidents on available hardware, software, network services and videoconference sessions;
- Hold at least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information System Telecommunications / Electronics or equivalent degree in Engineering or closely related disciplines.
- Have a minimum of four (4) years of relevant professional experience in ICT gained with similar
- Multinational organization or major private or public institutions.
- Experience with Network Traffic Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools.
- Experience and/or knowledge with QoS implementations, VOlP, WAN switching and routing,load-balancing and application-delivery solutions.
- Solid experience in the management of the Unified Communication Services pertaining to Voice, Data and video transmission.
- Strong skills for first and second level user assistance in handling incidents.
- Strong understanding of large enterprise IT infrastructure components (server, storage, and network).
- Strong Knowledge of Windows environments.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently with little supervision.
- Sold experience in the support of computer hardware and software.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English or French, preferably with a working knowledge of the other.
- Ability to use standard technology packages and Bank’s standard software (word, excel, outlook, Power Point, MS Projects, etc…), Knowledge of SAP, ITIL Foundation, and applications and the CrashPlan Backup System.
- Experience and knowledge of user data backup techniques and procedures.
- Experience in VSAT Satellite Systems.
- Experience in the Video Conference Systems.
- Experience in Windows operating systems (windows 8, 2008, 2012 etc)
- Good communication skills.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Problem Solving.
- Client Orientation.
- Team working and relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- This position does not attract international terms and conditions (the post holder will be considered as a local staff and will not have international terms and conditions of employment).
- Only applicants who are Nationals of Rwanda or are Nationals of member countries of the bank who already have a pre-existing legal right to live and work in rwanda will be considered for this position. The bank does not sponsor or support applications for work permits and relocation in relation to this post
Application Deadline 18th July, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest African Development Bank Group Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum African Development Bank Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for African Development Bank Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|African Development Bank Group Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|African Development Bank Group Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include African Development Bank Group recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though African Development Bank Group may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||1st April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||5th August, 2020.|
|West African Health Organisation (WAHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||30th July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: