Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Dress Code. This is to inform all staff, students, and visitors that the Management of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria has warned that the following modes of dressing will no longer be tolerated on the University Campuses: www.abu.edu.ng.
The ABU Dress Code has been published below on seviportal.com as well as the official website of the institution www.abu.edu.ng.
ABU Dress Code.
- Short and skimpy dresses e.g. body hug, ‘show me your chest’, ‘spaghetti’ wears and dresses exposing sensitive parts
- Tight shorts and skirts that are above the knees (except for sporting purposes)
- Tattered jeans and jeans with holes
- Transparent and see-through dresses
- Tight fittings e.g. jeans, skirts, hip stars, patra, lactra, etc that reveals the contour of the body
- Underwear clothing, such as singlet worn publicly
- Unkept appearances, such as bushy hair and beards
- Dressing that makes it impossible to wear laboratory coats during practicals, or participate actively in practicals
- Long and tight skirts which are slit in front or at the sides, which reveals sensitive parts as the wearer moves on
- Wearing T-shirts with obscene captions
- Shirts without buttons or not properly buttoned, leaving the wearer bare-chested
- Wearing of earrings by male students
- Plaiting or weaving of hair by male students
- Wearing of colored eyeglasses in the classrooms (except on medical grounds)
- Wearing of bathroom slippers to classrooms (except on medical grounds)
- Wearing of trousers that stops between knee and ankle.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: