The Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.abu.edu.ng recruitment, Ahmadu Bello University Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Ahmadu Bello University Jobs 2020, Ahmadu Bello University Career Portal, Requirements for Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment 2020, Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Ahmadu Bello University|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
|Deadline||14 November, 2019|
Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Ahmadu Bello University Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.abu.edu.ng.
Available Job Positions & Details
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – The Governing Council of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria announces that the position below will soon be vacant and hereby invites interested, qualified and distinguished academics with experience in university teaching and administration of not less than fifteen (15) years to submit applications for the position below:
The following positions are available at Ahmadu Bello University. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Vice-Chancellor
The Vice-Chancellor is the Chief Accounting and Academic Officer of the University, ex-officio member of Council and Chairman of the Senate. Among his/her other functions, the Vice-Chancellor shall:
- At all times advise the Council on any matter affecting the finance and administration of the University;
- Be responsible to the Council for maintaining peace, order and efficient management of the affairs of the University, and ensuring the enforcement of the Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations of the University;
- Be responsible to Council for discipline in the University;
- Regulate the admission of students subject to the guidelines and procedures approved by the University Senate and other statutory organs of the University.
An applicant for the post of Vice-Chancellor of the University must possess the following qualities and qualifications:
- Be a university teacher of the rank of Professor attained for at least 10 years in highly regarded and reputable institution;
- Be an individual who, judging from his/her track record, should command willing respect and loyalty of members of staff and students of the University;
- Be morally sound and of unimpeachable probity and integrity;
- Be a person who is physically and mentally fit in state of good health;
- Be not more than 65 years old.
- Be a person of high academic standing and reputation in his/her respective discipline;
- Must be familiar and conversant with developmental, academic and other complex managerial problems of a large University;
- Have extensive and deep experience in all facets of University administration;
- Be a person who commands respect nationally and internationally, especially in academic circle;
Conditions of Service
The remuneration and conditions of service are as applicable to posts of Vice-Chancellor in all Nigerian Federal Universities, and as determined by the Government from time to time.
Deadline: 14 November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should submit thirty (30) copies each of Application Letter, Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Clear Statement of his/her vision for the University under his/her leadership. These documents should be sent under confidential cover and marked “Post of Vice-chancellor, A.B.U., Zaria”, to reach the address below:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Ahmadu Bello University,
P .M.B. 1045, Zaria,
Note: The candidate should include the names and addresses of three referees in his/her Application, at least two of whom should be able to attest to the applicant’s academic, professional and managerial achievements and abilities.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Ahmadu Bello University Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Ahmadu Bello University recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Ahmadu Bello University may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FGN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 13, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||1st April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||5th August, 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Ahmadu Bello University Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: