The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Jobs 2020, Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Career Portal, Requirements for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment 2020, Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)|
|Deadline||1st April, 2020|
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
The following positions are available at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund
- S/he will work with others in the States under it to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are effectively implemented and meet the donor and project’s needs
- Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation under the supervision of the Senior Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation, with technical and managerial oversight from Senior Technical Advisor, Monitoring & Evaluation, HQ Office, is responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the zone and support its design at that level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Or MPH/MSc/MBA/MA/MB.BS/MD in relevant degree with 1 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- BSc / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives
2. Job Title: Finance Assistant
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Finance Assistant Under the direction of the Finance & Grants Officer, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the SHARP Project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills
- Sound accounting skills
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume / CV as a single MS Word Document to: AHNI-M&[email protected]
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e be email) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered an only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st April, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||10th April 2020|
|ICAP Columbia University Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||20th April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: