The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.alima-ngo.org recruitment, Alliance for International Medical Action Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Alliance for International Medical Action Jobs 2020, Alliance for International Medical Action Career Portal, Requirements for Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2020, Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)|
|Deadline||11th June, 2020|
Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Alliance for International Medical Action Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.alima-ngo.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA) is an independent humanitarian medical NGO that was created in 2009 by professionals of humanitarian medicine. ALIMA’s mission is to provide medical care in emergency situations or medical catastrophes.
The following positions are available at Alliance for International Medical Action. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Nurse
Location: Monguno, Borno
Provide nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients according to ALIMA protocols, universal hygienic standards and other procedures, in order to ensure a good delivery of care.
- Implement and follow at all times the universal hygiene standards, security rules and other protocols and procedures regarding nursing and children nutrition matters.
- Ensure proper functioning of the Therapeutic Program. This includes:
- Daily collect the number of new admissions and exits and to check the attendance
- Calculate the quantity of food needed for the day based on the number of children registered
- Carry-out surveillance and follow-up of patients’ medical and nutritional evolution, identifying possible emergency situations arising and keeping doctors informed if necessary.
- Provide advice and inform children’s families about everything concerning the hospitalization, participate in the health education of the mothers and/or treatment process.
- Control all pharmacy, food, and medical equipment (carrying out inventories, checking its quality and its functioning, storage conditions, doing follow-up of expired drugs, etc.).
- Carry-out and supervise administrative procedures and documents (fill in patients files, forms, statistics, etc.), ensure an appropriate written/oral handover, and report any problematic situations and cases arising.
- Ensure triage of patients in waiting areas, detecting the priority acute cases, carrying out first aid care when necessary and referring them to the doctor if necessary.
- Carry-out all patient’s related tasks for the admission, weighing and measuring the children, identifying the degree and types of malnutrition, administration (patient card, register,..) etc.
- Ensure that medical and nutritional care is properly delivered to the patients and to daily follow the evolution of the patients.
- Carry-out consultations to children and their parents, undertaking a complete clinical examination of children, looking for associated pathologies, drawing up nutritional surveillance forms and milk cards, providing required vaccination, etc.
- Education: Nursing diploma with nutritional training essential.
- Knowledge: Desirable computer literacy (word, excel)
- Skills: Results, teamwork, commitment, flexibility, service.
- Experience: Previous experience required. Experience with NGO desirable.
- Languages: English language essential. Local language desirable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process
Application Deadline 11th June, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Alliance for International Medical Action Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Alliance for International Medical Action recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Alliance for International Medical Action may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment 2019/2020||August 12, 2020||11th September, 2020|
|9mobile Recruitment 2019/2020||August 11, 2020||Not Specified|
|May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 11, 2020||24th August, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||August 11, 2020||14th August, 2020|
|Media Trust Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||August 10, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 10, 2020||28th August 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Alliance for International Medical Action Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: