The Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.amaget.com recruitment, Amaget Stores Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Amaget Stores Limited Jobs 2020, Amaget Stores Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2020, Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Amaget Stores Limited|
|Deadline||30th October, 2019|
Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Amaget Stores Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.amaget.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Amaget Stores Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Communications Executive
- We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
- You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Set specific objectives and report
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Minimum educational qualification HND/BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 1-3 years proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Interested candidates must reside in Lagos
- Preferably Female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume in PDF to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th October, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Amaget Stores Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Amaget Stores Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Amaget Stores Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 27, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||5th June, 2020|
|Plan International Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||7th June, 2020|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Recruitment 2019/2020||May 26, 2020||4th June, 2020|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||May 25, 2020||1st June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: