The Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.amaidenenergy.com recruitment, Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Jobs 2019, Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited|
|Deadline||5th October, 2019|
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.amaidenenergy.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
The following positions are available at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Technical QC III
Category: Automobile / Automotive
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Provide technical guidance / oversight of geophysical vendor field operations. Monitor and advise on operational, data acquisition, equipment, recording, instrumentation, and positioning matters for the Project.
- Minimum of 20 years geophysical field experience; oil and gas geophysical field experience preferred
- Demonstrated skills in effective communications, interface management, auditing and assessing operations, and problem solving.
- Necessary work permits/authorizations in addition to the training and certification as required for working on offshore installations/marine vessels.
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in team setting
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Extensive knowledge of Safety, Health, and Environmental (SSH&E) standards, Company reporting requirements, and an awareness of Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) procedures.
- At least 10 years’ previous experience of working in similar position on projects is required to ensure familiarity with company processes and expectations.
- Must be proficient in current communication mediums and technologies (i.e., Microsoft Office, telecommunications, email, meetings)
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
Additional Skills in Addition to Job Description:
- Provide guidance and advice on Technical, Operational, and Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSH&E) aspects of site investigation field operations.
- Responsible for adhering to SSH&E project requirements.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying the geophysical vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for communicating Technical, Operational and SSH&E concerns and issues to office personnel to ensure project proceeds according to Company standards
- Responsible for coordinating work in the field with other simultaneous operations occurring in the same work area
- Responsible for communicating findings to Lead QC and/or staff
- Responsible for adhering to project SSH&E requirements
- Maintain proper records and documentation, and communicate findings to Company.
- Responsible for verifying the site investigation vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
Deadline: 5th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||20th of November 2019|
|Signal Alliance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||22nd November, 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: