The American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.aun.edu.ng recruitment, American University of Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, American University of Nigeria Jobs 2020, American University of Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020, American University of Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||American University of Nigeria (AUN)|
|Deadline||27th January, 2020|
American University of Nigeria (AUN) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 American University of Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.aun.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
The following positions are available at American University of Nigeria . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – SENSE Project
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Department: Atiku Center (SENSE project)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Duration: Two (2) Years
- In collaboration with a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), the American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for prospective candidates for the SENSE (Strengthening Education in North East) project funded by USAID
- The position is a local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
Summary of Position
- The Senior M&E Officer will report to the Snr. M&E Specialist
- They will be responsible for administering tools, collecting and entering classroom and school data as well as conduct basic analysis
- They will also be responsible for supporting senior staff during workshops.
- M.Sc in Mathematics / Statistics / ITC required with 3 years experience or B.Sc with 7 years experience
- M&E experience on an Education project
- Experience with managing large data sets
- Experience in M&E training for state and non-state partners
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and community mobilization skills.
- Excellent IT skills, (to be tested)
- Ability to use excel and similar software for extensive analysis and reporting (to be tested).
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and references on a single file to: [email protected] in a word document or PDF. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. Job Title: Laboratory Assistant / Technologist
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Summary of Position
- The incumbent shall also ensure that lab safety rules are adhered to in accordance with the University’s laboratory standard operating procedures.
- The Laboratory Assistant/Technologist is charged with the responsibility of preparing for and supervising practical laboratory sessions, responding to the needs of the faculty and student research projects, handling of minor maintenance and repair of laboratory equipment as well as the preparation of solutions and setting-up of equipment for scheduled labs.
Requirements for the Position
- Excellent knowledge of safety and emergency procedures in science labs.
- Ability to organize work effectively and deal calmly and patiently with faculty members and students in the face of time pressures.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Microbiology from a reputable tertiary institution.
- At least 1 year experience and skills in science laboratory environment.
- Professional experience in field is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of chemicals and supplies in the science area.
Other Requirements, Abilities for the Position:
- Research experience
- Attention to details
- Must demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm, and ability to work independently without supervision
- Molecular biology skills
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and references to: [email protected] The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
Application Deadline Open Until Position is Filled
- This position is local position and opens to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest American University of Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum American University of Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for American University of Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|American University of Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|American University of Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include American University of Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though American University of Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||2nd March, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||29th February, 2020|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||February 25, 2020||9th March, 2020|
|Hezekiah University Recruitment 2019/2020||February 25, 2020||9th March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: