The Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.andela.com recruitment, Andela Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Andela Nigeria Jobs 2020, Andela Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Andela Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Andela Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.andela.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, Rwanda and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
The following positions are available at Andela Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Technical Team Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Role
- Andela’s Technology department is charged with implementing products that will help Andela to scale with consistency and quality while providing excellent service internally and externally. It is responsible for finding the best solution for Andela’s needs, not necessarily the best solution that Andela can build.
- In this role, you will primarily work as a Technical Team Lead within the Technology department leading a team of developers building a world-class software platform that supports all Andela internal products.
You’re the kind of person who:
- Believes that building great software is more than just delivering working code, that other aspects such as reusability, testability, maintainability, security, and performance are just as important.
- Is constantly learning and expanding your skill sets on and off the job.
- Can mentor entry-level developers willing to become world-class.
- Is driven by purpose, passion, thirst for knowledge, and the pursuit of a better world.
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience leading a team of software engineers in an agile environment (daily standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc)
- Experience building scalable backend systems (e.g. microservices)
- Experience setting up and managing a continuous integration or a continuous delivery process
- Experience with microservices architectures, distributed systems, and messaging queues.
- TDD and pair programming experience
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Lead a team of up to 5 engineers in developing an internal product and ensuring their team’s Success
- Encourage and promote engineering best practices within the team
- Conduct design sessions, code reviews and pair programming sessions with team members
- Identify and clear roadblocks for the team
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to ensure the code the team write matches the product and business needs
- Partner effectively with the Product Manager to manage scope and deliverables for the technical side of the product roadmap
- Manage technical debt
- Maintain a consistent product velocity and drive the team to deliver on its estimates
- Groom and mentor engineers on their team
- Provide frequent feedback to engineers on their work.
Technologies we use:
- Kubernetes, Google Pub/Sub
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Andela Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Andela Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Andela Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Andela Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Andela Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Andela Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Andela Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||June 4, 2020||10th June, 2020|
|United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 4, 2020||11th June, 2020|
|Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||19th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Andela Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: