The Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.apataandascott.com recruitment, Apata & Ascott Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Apata & Ascott Limited Jobs 2020, Apata & Ascott Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment 2020, Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Apata & Ascott Limited|
|Deadline||4th October, 2019|
Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Apata & Ascott Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.apataandascott.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
The following positions are available at Apata & Ascott Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are recruiting to fill the role of a (female) Personal Assistant for one of our clients in a Law Firm. The Candidate will work closely with the Senior Counsel to provide administrative support, usually on a one-on-one basis.
- She will help the Senior Counsel to make the best use of his time by dealing with Secretarial and Administrative tasks.
- Minimum of Masters’ Degree and other qualifications in Arts or Management
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present materials clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to take initiative.
- Honesty and reliability
- Great attention to details.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skill.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of a software package.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to judge a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidential issues
- Devising/Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travels, Visas and Accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the senior Counsel to take notes or dictations at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquires and requests, and handling them appropriate.
- Meeting and welcoming visitors at all level of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming e-mails, faxes and post, and often corresponding on behalf of the Senior Counsel.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Senior Counsel is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staffs.
Deadline: 4th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Apata & Ascott Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Apata & Ascott Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Apata & Ascott Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||19th June, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||15th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||13th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Apata & Ascott Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: