The AppClick Technology (ACT) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. https://www.cafonline.com/ recruitment, AppClick Technology Vacancies 2020 Application Form, AppClick Technology Jobs 2020, AppClick Technology Career Portal, Requirements for AppClick Technology Recruitment 2020, AppClick Technology Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||AppClick Technology (ACT)|
|Deadline||31st March, 2020|
AppClick Technology (ACT) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 AppClick Technology Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website https://www.cafonline.com/.
Available Job Positions & Details
AppClick Technology (ACT) is a professional and registered web design company. Our objective is to design secure web apps of a high standard with unique features and in the process optimize clients brand and create a user-friendly web environment. We provide robust, progressive and appropriate technology services.
The following positions are available at AppClick Technology. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- The Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for building the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications and also help with structuring the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side solutions
- Build front-end web and mobile applications with appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- UX/UI development skills
- Experience in Payment Engine Integration e.g. Paystack, Interswitch, Paypal etc
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years experience.
- A working personal Computer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Along with your application, please submit samples of your work (either a portfolio or links to published articles).
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the AppClick Technology Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest AppClick Technology Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AppClick Technology Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for AppClick Technology Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for AppClick Technology Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent AppClick Technology Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|AppClick Technology Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|AppClick Technology Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include AppClick Technology recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though AppClick Technology may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the AppClick Technology Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: