ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.onstreamgroup.com recruitment, ASC Nigeria Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, First Bank ASC Nigeria Limited Nigeria Jobs 2020, ASC Nigeria Limited Career Portal, Requirements for ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||ASC Nigeria Limited|
|Deadline||17th January, 2020|
ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 ASC Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.onstreamgroup.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
ASC Nigeria Limited is a member of the Onstream Group.
The following positions are available at ASC Nigeria Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: QA / QC Inspector
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- The successful candidate would be required to perform quality-related activities that will support the delivery of projects in line with the Clients specified project quality requirements through implementation of quality assurance processes, monitoring and control of the project activities for compliance with specifications and plans by contractors / subcontractors and staff.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the development of Project Quality Management Plan (QMP), and where required inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), at the relevant phases of the Department’s Projects, ensuring that requirements in tine with the Client’s Quality / Site Management System, along with relevant Quality Assurance requirements for the realisation of the Client’s quality objectives in projects.
- Plan, execute, report, track and close-out OMS audits, both on internal and external (contractors’) project related processes. Also, carry out construction Quality walkabouts on project sites; observe ongoing activities and processes for compliance with stated requirements. Correct any observed minor deficiencies and document and report serious ones for purpose of tracking, follow-up,and close-out to ensure asset construction to project specification.
- Support the quality-related interface activities of the Projects department with discipline Technical Authorities (TAs) in engineering and facilitate tests and inspection for the implementation of a robust platform of QAIQC in projects.
- Provide QNQC services to the Projects department to support delivery of projects according to plan; prepare and issue required periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly or as specified) work activity reports.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Conduct spot checks at project sites to ascertain compliance with approved work processes, documentation, inspection & test requirements, as prescribed in project Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs), Quality Control Procedures (QCP’s) and Quality Plan in order to deliver projects in accordance with contractual quality requirements.
- Participate in projects’ QA/QC interface meetings with Contractors for active and continuous coordination QA1QC related items, follow-up and closeout of issues arising from inspections, Construction Technical Queries (CTQ’s) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) to ensure that project quality requirements are adhered to by contractors to realise set company project objectives.
- Carry out review of Contractors project deliverables such as Procedures, Quality Plans, Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Method Statement, ETQ, CTQ, NCR, etc, for alignment with the Client’s project requirements and expectations.
- Maintain database to log-in ETG, CTQ, NCR, TDR and audits across assigned project portfolios, ensure update of the database, track and report the status, ensure effective and timely close-out, using such company deployed tools such as livelink, Omnisafe etc to support the work process.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Sc.) in Mechanical, Electrical / Instrument and Civil Engineering. Additionally, successfully passed ISO 9001 and ISO Lead Assessor training are added advantage. For the Mechanical Candidates, CSWIP, CWIIAWS, NTIASNT training will also be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5-7 years post-graduation experience with at least4 years relevant experience in quality assurance and control in either project engineering or design activities in the oil and gas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s)
Application Deadline 17th January, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|ASC Nigeria Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include ASC Nigeria Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though ASC Nigeria Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|PriceWaterHouseCooper Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||28th July, 2020|
|Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||24th July, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||July 15, 2020||Not Specified|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||13th September, 2020|
|Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020||July 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Federal Ministry of Water Resources (FGN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 13, 2020||7th August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the ASC Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: