The Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.asharamisynergy.com recruitment, Asharami Energy Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Asharami Energy Limited Jobs 2020, Asharami Energy Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment 2020, Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Asharami Energy Limited|
|Deadline||4th February, 2020|
Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Asharami Energy Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.asharamisynergy.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Asharami Energy Limited is one of Africa’s leading independent E &P players with a diverse portfolio of 9 oil and gas assets in prolific basins across Africa. Asharami Energy Limited and Sahara Energy Fields Holdings UK limited are the entities at the forefront of our upstream operations.
These assets are at various stages of development ranging from exploratory fields to mature producing fields with huge potential for positive returns.
The following positions are available at Asharami Energy Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Graduate Upstream Trainee Program
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- At the heart of our operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement is the norm. We have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented individuals with first degree in Engineering & Geo-sciences across different fields but with a focus on the following:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- The Graduate Upstream Trainee Program is a distinctive platform for recruiting fresh talents into the talent pool of the Asharami Energy’s workforce.
- Take full responsibility with planning and organizing activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results. Actively propose process and operational improvements.
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors – while proactively seeking feedback.
- Take full ownership and charge over your development: leverage on each opportunity and feedback
- Actively participate in the programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned).
- Work on assignments related to assigned role within a function.
- Participate in departmental and cross-functional projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments).
- Maximum of 2 years (Post-NYSC) experience. Completion of NYSC is a must.
- Maximum age- 26 years old by December 2020.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Petrophysics and all other related courses (Minimum: Second Class Upper)
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge & Application of Basic Engineering Principles
- Technical Report writing skills
- Basic Project Management
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
- Ability to multitask
- Be a Team player
- All staff
- Group Human Resources
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Asharami Energy Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Asharami Energy Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Asharami Energy Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||8th April, 2020|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||6th April, 2020|
|Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
|Virgin Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||30th April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: