The ASUS Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.asus.com recruitment, ASUS Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, ASUS Nigeria Jobs 2020, ASUS Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for ASUS Nigeria Recruitment 2020, ASUS Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
ASUS Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 ASUS Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.asus.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook brand that creates innovative technology to deliver a seamless, joyful digital life for everyone.
Our story began 29 years ago on a journey to create the world’s best motherboards. From those humble beginnings, ASUS quickly grew to become the world’s best-selling and most award-winning motherboard brand.
The following positions are available at ASUS Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Channel Sales Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The channel sales specialist is responsible for:
- Developing and executing sales promotions for channel partners
- Educating partners about Asus product portfolio and services.
- Addressing partners, sales conflicts, pricing issues and service issues in a timely manner.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Analysis of competitors activities.
- Closing sales (mainly laptops, AIO, desktops)
- Managing assigned partners and updating the channel map
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Products ( Excel, PowerPoint etc..).
- BA / BS or equivalent
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Proven experience of driving sales of laptops, AIO and desktops
- Strong personal network within the channel, Good knowledge of the partners
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the ASUS Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest ASUS Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ASUS Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for ASUS Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for ASUS Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent ASUS Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|ASUS Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|ASUS Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include ASUS Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though ASUS Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||26th February, 2020|
|SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||5th March, 2020|
|International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||29th February, 2020|
|First Independent Power Limited (FIPL) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||February 21, 2020||6th March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the ASUS Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: