AUCHIPOLY Cut Off Mark 2020 – Departmental Cut off Points… The Auchi Polytechnic, AUCHIPOLY UTME Cut Off Mark required for Admission into various Undergraduate Programmes has been released online the 2020/2021 academic session.
SeviPortal has published the AUCHIPOLY Cut Off Mark and Departmental Cut Off Marks as released by the management for the 2020/2021 UTME admission exercise. If you score exactly or above the minimum AUCHIPOLY Cut Off Mark, you are eligible and qualify for AUCHIPOLY Post UTME.
Table of Contents
AUCHIPOLY Cut Off Mark 2020 (General)
The following is the officially approved minimum cut off mark for admission into AUCHIPOLY for 2020/2021 academic year:
|AUCHIPOLY Cut-Off Mark||120|
|AUCHIPOLY Post UTME Form||Apply Here|
If you scored 120 and above in JAMB UTME Result, then you are qualified and eligible to apply for the AUCHIPOLY Post UTME Screening. If unfortunately, your UTME Score falls below 120, you will need to consider another school that meets your score.
AUCHIPOLY Departmental Cut Off Mark 2020
- Accountancy ›› 180
- Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech ›› 150
- Agricultural Technology ›› 150
- Architectural Technology ›› 150
- Banking & Finance ›› 160
- Building Technology ›› 150
- Business Administration ›› 180
- Ceramics Technology ›› 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ›› 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Computer Science ›› 180
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Estate Management ››150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ›› 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ›› 120
- Hospitality Management ›› 150
- Marketing ›› 160
- Mass Communication ›› 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ›› 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ›› 150
- Office Technology and Management ›› 150
- Photography ›› 120
- Polymer Technology ›› 150
- Public Administration ›› 160
- Quantity Surveying ›› 150
- Science laboratory Technology ›› 180
- Statistics ›› 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics ›› 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ›› 150
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY), the admission processes are competitive and admissions are given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
Note: Meeting the minimum AUCHIPOLY cut off mark does not guarantee admission into your desired degree programme, your Post UTME Score, O’Level Grades, Subject Combination, JAMB Score and other factors are pre-requisite for admission to AUCHIPOLY.
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: