Auchi Polytechnic, AuchiPoly Calendar has been released for the 2019/2020 academic year. Authorities of the Auchi Polytechnic (AuchiPoly) have released the academic calendar for the first semester and second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
AuchiPoly Academic Calendar serves as an information source and planning document for students, faculty, staff and departments, as well as outside organisations. The calendar includes registration dates, class start dates, add/drop deadlines, exam dates and more.
AuchiPoly Academic Calendar
According to the calendar, the 2019/2020 first semester will come to an end on 27th March, 2020. See the full breakdown below.
- rd November, 2019 › New Students Arrive Campus.
- 10th November, 2019 › Old Students Arrive Campus.
- 11th November, 2019 › Registration Begins For Old Students.
- 14th November 2019 › Lectures Begins For All Students Except ND 2 Students On Industrial Training.
- 20th December, 2019 › Students Vacate Campus For Christmas Break.
- 25th December, 2019 › Christmas Day.
- 26th December, 2019 › Boxing Day.
- 1st January, 2020 › New Year Day.
- 5th January, 2020 › Students Resume From Christmas Break, Including ND 2 Students On Industrial Training.
- 6th January, 2020 › Registration Begins For Students Returning From Industrial Training And Intensive Lectures Begin For All Students.
- 6th – 8th January, 2020 › Orientation For New Students (Regular).
- 3rd February, 2020 › Late Registration Begins For All Old Students(Regular).
- 14th February, 2020 › Matriculation Ceremony For New Students.
- 21st February, 2020 › Late Registration Ends/Submission Of Course Work For Regular Students.
- 9th March, 2020 › 2019/2020 First Semester Examination Begins For All Students, Including ND 2 Students From Industrial Training.
- 27th March, 2020 › 2019/2020 First Semester Examination End For All Regular Students.
- 28th March, 2020 › Students Vacate Hostel For First Semester Holidays.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: