The AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Vacancies 2020 Application Form, AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Jobs 2020, AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Career Portal, Requirements for AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment 2020, AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium|
|Deadline||1st September, 2019|
AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium – Since early 2018, the AVSF-IRAM-INADES International consortium has been providing technical assistance to the ECOWAS Regional Agency for Agriculture and Food for the implementation of the Support programme for the agro-ecological transition in West Africa (PATAE).
The following positions are available at AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Program Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Abuja – Nigeria, within ECOWAS Directorate of Agriculture and Rural Development (Frequent work trips to be foreseen in all ECOWAS member countries)
- This programme was launched with initial funding from the French Development Agency for a period of 4 years. The objective is to support agro-ecological intensification in the sub-region in order to promote the emergence, adoption and dissemination of ecologically intensive and sustainable practices on family farms.To this end, a Project Coordination Unit (PCU) has been set up within ARAA in Lomé. It is currently composed of a coordinator, an administrative manager and a secretary.
- In order to strengthen the Programme Coordination Unit to ensure complementary activities and programme extension, the AVSF-IRAM-INADES International consortium is seeking a Program Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
- Monitoring and evaluation and valorisation of the project for the benefit of ECOWAS policies and projects, in conjunction with the rest of the PCU team in Lomé and the national correspondents in the countries
- Monitoring the development and results of national policy frameworks
- Identification, implementation and animation of regional consultation frameworks, based on the national themes most conducive to regional consultation and integration Link between field experiences, consultation frameworks and the development of regional public policies in support of the agro-ecological transition
- Adapt the methods of production of references in field projects and monitor the development of capitalizations by project
- Analyze and compile field references
- Support, in conjunction with national correspondents, the implementation of cross-functional capitalizations
Profile and Skills Required
- Engineer or equivalent (at least 5 years’ higher education) (Agronomy, Agroeconomy, environment, socio-economics, international development and project management) with experience (10 years) in monitoring and evaluation and sustainable agriculture
- Good knowledge of computer tools (at least MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint software)
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in the field of rural development and programmes directly or indirectly related to the implementation of agro-ecological practices in rural and farming areas is required. Possession of a higher than expected degree reduces the number of years of experience required by 3 years.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation in regional multi-stakeholder programmes and mechanisms would be a bonus.
- Proficiency in French and English, read, written and spoken, is essential.
- Project duration: 2018-2023
- Contract duration 1 year – renewable until the end of the project
- Contract start estimated date: September 15, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application (letter of motivation and CV) in French or English to: [email protected] with the reference “Program Monitoring and Evaluation Officer PATAE” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st September, 2020.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||August 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||24th August, 2020|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||August 13, 2020||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment 2019/2020||August 12, 2020||11th September, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the AVSF-IRAM-INADES International Consortium Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: