The Awka Millennium City (AMC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.awkamillenniumcity.com recruitment, Awka Millennium City Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Awka Millennium City Jobs 2020, Awka Millennium City Career Portal, Requirements for Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2020, Awka Millennium City Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Awka Millennium City|
|Deadline||12th June, 2020|
Awka Millennium City (AMC) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Awka Millennium City Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.awkamillenniumcity.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Awka Millennium City (AMC) project was conceived by the Anambra State Government as a PPP (Public Private Partnership) initiative between ANSIPPA (Anambra State Investment and Promotions Agency) and MP Infrastructure.
AMC is a new large scale gated residential community strategically located in the capital Awka contributing to the transformation of Awka into a planned modern city.
The following positions are available at Awka Millennium City. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Client Relationship Lead (Sales)
- Assess and analyze prospective customer’s requirements
- Maintain well organized, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports
- Manage and coordinate sales throughout the sales cycle
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Determine customers’ financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Advise prospects/customers on the suitability and value of property.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements such as distribution of Flyer and posters.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and its presentation
- Represent company at corporate events or sales meetings
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities.
- Manage and coordinate activities of all other Sub Agents
- Advise other sellers/Sub Agents on current information regards property/product.
- Provide guidance and assist Sub Agents and buyers in purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- Provide adequate support to team staff/Sub Agents to accomplish service needs of customers.
- Work closely with company Lawyers to prepare property documents such as, purchase agreements and deeds of Assignments.
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Determine and reconcile Sub Agents commission on sales.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between prospective customers and sellers/Agents.
- Advise customers/Sub Agents on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Accompany buyers during visits to sites and inspections of landed property
Customer Relationship Management:
- Develop professional relationships or networks with prospects.
- Provide excellent service in order to maintain a positive reputation for the business.
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- Maintain and manage regular contact with customers to ensure Customer Due Diligence.
- Maintain good relationships with customers so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Participate in one-on-one meetings with customers to explain services in an effort to guide their choices.
- Understand the problems and challenges of customers and identify ways the business could better address those needs.
- 1st Degree in Social Sciences or Business Management Discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in sales and Administration
Skills And Competencies:
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities.
- Excellent Data Management/Record Keeping Skill
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]a.comusing the position applied for as title of email
Application Deadline 12th June, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Awka Millennium City Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Awka Millennium City Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Awka Millennium City Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Awka Millennium City Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Awka Millennium City Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Awka Millennium City recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Awka Millennium City may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Justmedia Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||16th July, 2020|
|Zee Rice Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||31st July, 2020|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||17th July, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||11th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||16th July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Awka Millennium City Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: