The Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.bhge.com recruitment, Baker Hughes Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Baker Hughes Jobs 2019, Baker Hughes Career Portal, Requirements for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019, Baker Hughes Recruitment Portal.
Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Baker Hughes Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.bhge.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
The following positions are available at Baker Hughes. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Cost Transformation Leader
Job ID: 1926333
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Baker Hughes currently has an opportunity for Cost Productivity and transformation leader. Role will be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- This role will work with the product companies and within procure to pay to lead performance and efforts around Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) / Days to Pay (DTP) as well as Cost/invoice productivity.
- The position will coordinate to set direction for delivery on yearly and quarterly targets for DPO/DTP. In addition, this role will own overall wing to wing transformation as it relates to our BPO strategy and implementation plans, coordinating with the APCOE workstreams and GFS.
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable & Shared Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain
- Ability to travel Internationally.
- CPA, a plus
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements and best practices
- Ability to work effectively in all environments
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Work cross functionally and with our BPO team to define our transformation roadmap to include apex transactions and own execution
- Implement dashboards that provide for strong controls and improve process efficiency. Create interaction models between all stakeholders (Business, Captive & BPO).
- Measure performance to those benchmarks throughout the year, lead an internal QMI routine
- Develop tools and reporting to aid product company with performance analysis on DPO/DTP dynamics and identify critical areas for improvement.
- Understand and baseline Baker Hughes AP wing to wing cost elements to include people and tools
- Responsible for creating cost/invoice vision & goal benchmarking industry standards
- Responsible for timely execution of our BPO strategy & define implementation timelines
- Support the integration of Shared Services for both legacy organisations.
- Work across functional teams on key business projects
- Change agent leading a group of SME’s and project managers to help move to best in class
- Develop operating rigor with the product company sourcing finance team for DPO/DTP forecasting
- Partner with product company on AP balance forecast planning cycles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
- Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Baker Hughes Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Baker Hughes Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Baker Hughes Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Baker Hughes Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Baker Hughes Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Baker Hughes recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Baker Hughes may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Bank Group Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|British Council Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||28th October, 2019|
|University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||26th November, 2019|
|Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||30th October, 2019|
|INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||17th October, 2019|
|Hallmark Capital Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||21st October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Baker Hughes Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: