The Baobab Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.baobab.bz recruitment, Baobab Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Baobab Nigeria Jobs 2020, Baobab Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Baobab Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Baobab Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Baobab Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Baobab Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.baobab.bz.
Table of Contents
- Baobab Nigeria Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Baobab Nigeria Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Baobab Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
- Baobab Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Baobab Nigeria Recruitment Details:
|Location||(Yaba, Alaba, Tradefair, Ikotun) Lagos, (Zaria, Kafanchan) Kaduna and Garki-Abuja|
|Deadline||5th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Baobab is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015 that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
The following positions are available at Baobab Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Portfolio Manager
Locations: (Yaba, Alaba, Tradefair, Ikotun) Lagos, (Zaria, Kafanchan) Kaduna and Garki-Abuja
Job Type: Local contract
Mission 1 – Pre-loan disbursement:
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data of client businesses and households
- Prepare loan documents for credit committee
- Present loan files to credit committee
- Enter Loan files in the MIS.
- Promote/Market BAobab’s products to prospective clients
- Visit and evaluate potential client businesses
- Visit client’s personal house
- Visit co-debtor, guarantor’s house and businesses
- Analyze financial data of client’s businesses
- Conduct monitoring visits to business and households
- Follow- up on loan repayment
- Manage loan recovery from active and write-off client until the last
- Assess the impact of loan before renewal.
Portfolio Management Guide
- Portfolio transfer and other clearance is compulsory for all existing portfolio manager
- Portfolio handover will include description of each debtor and co-debtor’s business and residential address.
- Collateral and location of collateral
- Guarantor and guarantor’s business address
- It will be regarded as a credit fraud if portfolios are properly transferred upon exit from Baobab Microfinance Bank Limited. This will be reported to relevant authorities including CBN, NDIC and the Nigeria police for prosecution
- Portfolio Manager has the responsibility to provide information about bank’s client, co debtor or guarantor and their details even after exit from the system, if it so required.
- Diploma: OND or HND Minimum
- Basic Knowledge in accounting, finance and mathematics
- Previous work Experience or training In sales (Preferred).
- Fluent in English (Written/spoken)
- Detail Oriented
- Target oriented
- Articulate and well spoken
- High level of integrity
- Dynamic and motivated and individuals who like to work outdoors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th August, 2020.
Note: Applicants must reside within the location advertised.
How to Apply for Baobab Nigeria Recruitment
To apply for the Baobab Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Baobab Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Baobab Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Baobab Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Baobab Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Baobab Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
Baobab Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Baobab Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Baobab Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Baobab Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Asharami Energy Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 21, 2020||4th February, 2020|
|Etihad Airways Recruitment 2019/2020||January 21, 2020||Not Specified|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||27th January, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||Not Specified|
|Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||29th January, 2020|
|Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 20, 2020||30th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Baobab Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: