The Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Jobs 2019, Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited|
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website.
Available Job Positions & Details
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited, a leading international player in marine services, Bourbon offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
The following positions are available at Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Surfer Pilot/Crew Boat Pilot
Job Profile Ref. ID: 150289
Job Status: Permanent Staff
Job Type: Full Time Job, Graduate/Experienced
- As Master onboard, Surfer Pilot is responsible for all aspects of safe vessel operation, at all time
- He has full authority and responsibility to take any and all measures necessary to ensure safety: safeguard human life, protects assets and prevent pollution.
- Responsible and in charge of Navigation, Preparation, Maneuvering the vessel and managing emergency situations
- Supervise passengers and cargo transfer
- Ensures vessel tidiness and cleanliness, and routine maintenance
- In charge of compliance to Bourbon and Clients policies and procedures; Motivating personnel to apply policies and follow procedures, by providing information and familiarization and by carrying out emergency drills
- Conduct crew management and training
- In charge of reporting technical or operational incident to the Management necessary and practicable to do.
- Ensuring that the bridge is sufficiently manned at all times, taking into consideration the prevailing conditions and the principles of safe manning.
- Reporting (Daily/Weekly/Monthly) as applicable and required.
The ideal candidate should possess the following requirements:
- Possess the required Basic and Advanced mandatories
- Possess a valid yellow card Possess a valid medical certificate Must be registered as a seafarer with NIMASA
- Possession of relevant additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Possess Marine Deck Officer Certificate of Competency (preferably OOW unlimited)
- Possess a valid International passport.
- Possess a valid discharge book showing a minimum of 12 months’ sea-term experience in the marine industry.
Key Skills and Behaviour:
- Safety oriented
- Ability to work with little or no supervision Languages:
- Language: Fluent in English
- Computer knowledge: Basic knowledge of MS Office Remuneration Salary is highly competitive within industry standards
- High Technical skills
- Creative and Innovative
- Highly articulate
- Team oriented and outgoing
- Very Attractive.
What We Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global Marine and Logistics technology.
- Continuous learning and development
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 5, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||9th December 2019.|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||19th December 2019|
|International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 3, 2019||10th December, 2019|
|Iron Products Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||December 2, 2019||6th December 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Bourbon Interoil Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: