The Breakthrough Action Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.breakthroughactionandresearch.org recruitment, Breakthrough Action Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Breakthrough Action Jobs 2020, Breakthrough Action Career Portal, Requirements for Breakthrough Action Recruitment 2020, Breakthrough Action Recruitment Portal.
|Location||Abuja, Oyo, Bauchi|
|Deadline||19th November, 2019|
Breakthrough Action Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Breakthrough Action Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.breakthroughactionandresearch.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is a new five-year, USAID-funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.
The following positions are available at Breakthrough Action. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Program Officer 1 – Social & Behavior Change
Locations: Bauchi and Oyo
- The PO-SBC will be responsible for ensuring mass and mid media plans are implemented at the state level and are integrated with community mobilization plans.
- S/he will work closely with the State Coordinator and the Program Officer Social Mobilization (P0-SM) to ensure an integrated approach to messaging.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to Radio and TV Producers in the state to develop, produce and broadcast high quality SBC media content;
- Provide support to programmatic research processes such as Human Centered Design and Behavior Economics at the state level;
- Work with producers/broadcasters to keep track of locally produced content;
- Liaise with broadcasters in the state to ensure broadcast compliance of BA- Nigeria spots; inform national office immediately if a broadcaster deviates from the agreed plan;
- Contribute to the media planning process by providing guidance on channel selection;
- Maintain weekly and monthly monitoring report of all BA-N spots and programmes in radio and TV stations in state;
- Identify new media opportunities for BA-N in the state;
- Support media pretesting activities at the state-level;
- Arrange and facilitate Listening Groups in the state in coordination with the P0-SM to collect feedback from target audiences on media programmes and report back to the national office;
- Coordinate mass and mid media activities with community mobilization activities through the P0-SM to ensure alignment where appropriate;
- Represent Breakthrough ACTION at ACSM Subcommittee meetings and similar partner forums as required;
- Other duties as identified by supervisor;
- Minimum of an HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Social Sciences or Health Sciences.
- 2-4year’s experience working with donor-funded projects related to radio/TV production
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Packages and database software and applications
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment.
2. Job Title: Creative Writing Consultant
Scope of Work
- The Consultant(s) will work closely with the Documentation and Knowledge Management Officer to follow-up and develop stories of change and case studies within project states and thematic areas to highlight the impact of project activities in Nigeria.
- Quarterly harvest and review of project stories across states.
- Follow-up documentation of prioritized stories.
- Collate supporting evidences (pictures, videos, quotes, data) to highlight significance of stories.
- Development of final stories and case studies branded for different media and audiences across different platforms.
- Present findings/stories in final forms to senior management and thematic leads
- The engagement duration will be on draw-down basis of up to a maximum of 30 days within 1 year (renewable based on performance).
- Supervision and Technical Oversight
- The consultant will report directly to Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria’s Documentation and Knowledge Management Officer.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field.
- At least 5 years professional experience in development communication.
- Evidence of excellent communication products produced in the past.
- Willingness to travel to remote areas for success story development.
- Knowledge of graphic design and multimedia communication tools.
- Please state your payment terms while applying but note that payment will be done upon completion of individual assignments, when all invoices have been received and deliverables have been certified as satisfactory. Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria is VAT exempt, so please do not include VAT fees when quoting.
- Also note that Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria will deduct withholding tax at 5% from the total value, to be remitted to FIRS. Payment will be made after submission of vendor invoice and acceptance/certification of items by Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria.
3. Job Title: Program Assistant II, Documentation and Knowledge Management
Summary of Role
- The Program Assistant II, Documentation and Knowledge Management will support the development of knowledge management products and implementation of the activities as outlined in the project’s documentation and knowledge management strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Track activities and support the development of technical reports across the project in collaboration with relevant units and technical leads.
- Utilize project documentation to develop visually appealing communication products to highlight project achievements, lessons learned and challenges for dissemination across different platforms and different audiences.
- Write human-interest stories, technical reports and newsletters/press releases to improve project visibility.
- Capture and disseminate project events and special interventions through photography, videography and infographics.
- Maintain and update the project’s team drive and shared resources platform including mailing lists, dashboards, project calendar and weekly updates.
- Support the development of quarterly, semi-annual and annual donor reports in collaboration with HQ team and state offices.
- Work with RMEL team to analyze and share project routine data internally for adaptive management and externally for stakeholder awareness and action.
- Stay abreast of project, government, partners and or donor related news for internal dissemination.
- Work with all units to collate and archive all project materials.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related discipline is required.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in knowledge management or related field. Experience of working on a USAID-funded project an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with adaptive ability to adjust style to different internal and external audiences and purposes
- Self-starter with capacity to develop innovative and high-quality products.
- Willingness to travel to remote areas for project documentation.
- Knowledge of graphic design and multimedia communication tools.
- Skilled in Photography and Videography
Deadline: 19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV only as one PDF document to: [email protected]
To apply for this position, please follow the instructions exactly as described below. Any submissions that do not follow the instructions exactly will be discarded without review:
- Your cover letter should include the following:
- Address the education/experience requirement specified for the position with specific examples where necessary.
- Language skills.(Please note that language skills will be tested during interviews for shortlisted candidates.)
- Include the specific date when you would be able to begin work.
- CV and cover letter PDF file name must be your first and last name in CAPS (e.g.: USMAN SEGUN).
- The subject line of your email should be the job title along with the job location. E.g. “Program Officer 1 – Social & Behavior Change, Bauchi and Oyo”
- Do not include any additional certificates or documentation. Any applications that include certificates or other documents will be deleted immediately.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Breakthrough Action Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Breakthrough Action Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Breakthrough Action Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Breakthrough Action Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Breakthrough Action Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Breakthrough Action Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Breakthrough Action Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Breakthrough Action Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Breakthrough Action recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Breakthrough Action may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||1st April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 10, 2020||Not Specified|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||8th July, 2020|
|United Nations World Food Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||5th August, 2020.|
|West African Health Organisation (WAHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 9, 2020||30th July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Breakthrough Action Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: