The British American Tobacco Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.batnigeria.com recruitment, British American Tobacco Vacancies 2020 Application Form, British American Tobacco Jobs 2020, British American Tobacco Career Portal, Requirements for British American Tobacco Recruitment 2020, British American Tobacco Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||British American Tobacco|
British American Tobacco Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 British American Tobacco Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.batnigeria.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
The following positions are available at British American Tobacco. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Job Number: 21950
Function: Marketing & Sales
Appointment Type: Permanent
- We are looking to hire wonderful colleagues to join us as Trade Marketing Representatives across Nigeria.
- We build distinctive brands that excite our consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment.
- Our trade marketing account representatives manage the tobacco business for a collection of accounts in a geographical area, implementing corporate plans, negotiating strategies and meeting business objectives.
- Join us and you’ll act as a strategic partner to retailers, giving them expert advice and knowledge on products, pricing and a variety of other areas. Show us you’ve got what it takes to succeed, and you’ll find plenty of challenge, opportunity and the support you need. As well as fantastic benefits, we’ll invest in your learning and development and give you continuous feedback and coaching to help you meet your full potential.
- Own performance across your territory and maintain strong retailer relationships.
- Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Meet market demand for our products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
- Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
- Implement cycle and regional/district activities to achieve national, regional, and district-level objectives.
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- You will have between 1 or 2 years of experience in a marketing or a related function such as sales.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
- With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- Advanced & Intermediate knowledge of any Local dialect in Nigeria would constitute an advantage.
- You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the British American Tobacco Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest British American Tobacco Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum British American Tobacco Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for British American Tobacco Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for British American Tobacco Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent British American Tobacco Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|British American Tobacco Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|British American Tobacco Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include British American Tobacco recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though British American Tobacco may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
|Genesis Group Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||30th January, 2020|
|Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||3rd February, 2020.|
|Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||24th March, 2020|
|First Bank Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||January 24, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the British American Tobacco Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: