The British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.gov.uk recruitment, British High Commission Vacancies 2020 Application Form, British High Commission Jobs 2020, British High Commission Career Portal, Requirements for British High Commission Recruitment 2020, British High Commission Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||British High Commission (BHC)|
|Deadline||4th November, 2019|
British High Commission (BHC) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 British High Commission Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.gov.uk.
Available Job Positions & Details
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
The following positions are available at British High Commission. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Digital Communications – Intern
Job ID: 34/19 ABJ
Type of Position: Fixed Term
Duration of Post: 12 months
Type of Post: British High Commission
Start Date: 1st December 2020
Job Subcategory: Communications, Press and Media
Job Category: Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Policy & Political roles)
Main Purpose of Job
- We encourage applications from skilled and motivated young people for a one year internship as a Digital Communications Intern reporting to the Press and Public Affairs Officer in Abuja.
- The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to contribute and learn from our work.
- The successful candidate will work within the Communications Team as the Abuja based Digital communications Intern.
- The Digital Communications Intern will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience.
- Duties will include, but will not be limited to, designing text and audio-visual material for use on the BHC media channels, and working with a broad range of media stakeholders to deliver HMG messages.
Roles and Responsibilities
What will the jobholder be expected to achieve?
- Support the work of the High Commission communications team through using digital technology and editing software.
- Operate an HD Camera and capture quality footage at events
- Work with Nigeria wide HMG departments, including British Council, DFID, UKVI to develop, create and publish content that creatively promotes HMG work in Nigeria
- Ensure up to date content and quality assurance on the UK in Nigeria digital platforms including the website and social media platforms.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of social media, including the ability to design strategy and analyse usage in order to shape BHC engagement and to focus campaigns
- Ability to write clear, engaging copy for social media and other short form content
- Experience with audio-visual content production
- Experience with photo editing
- Collaborative skills; including professional and confident communication with external stakeholders and team members
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ability to work as part of a busy, creative team, as well as willingness to provide support to team members as needed
- Resilience, flexibility and ability to deliver quality under pressure and strict timelines
- Project or event management experience
- Making Effective Decisions, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
Other Benefits and Conditions of Employment
Learning and development opportunities:
- On the job training will be provided including on FCO digital communications channels and tools.
- There may be possibility for flexible working patterns, and if required, should be discussed with the line manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
- Employees recruited locally by the British High Commission in Abuja are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service according to local employment law in Nigeria.
- All applicants must be legally able to work in the country of application with the correct visa/status or work permit.
- Employees who are not eligible to pay local income tax: e.g. certain third-country nationals and spouses/partners of UK diplomats will have their salaries abated by an equivalent amount.
- Reference and security clearances checks will be conducted.
- Any questions you may have about this position will be answered during the interview, should you be invited.
- Information about the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Competency Framework can be found on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/civil-service-competency-framework
- Successful candidates not resident in Country will be personally liable for costs and arrangements to relocate, including accommodation and work permits.
- Complete the application form in full as the information provided will be used for screening purposes.
- Check your application and attachments before you submit your application, as you will not be able to make any changes once submitted.
- The British High Commission will never ask you to pay a fee or money to apply for a position.
Deadline: 4th November, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the British High Commission Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest British High Commission Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum British High Commission Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for British High Commission Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for British High Commission Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent British High Commission Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|British High Commission Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|British High Commission Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include British High Commission recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though British High Commission may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||10th March, 2020|
|ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||2nd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the British High Commission Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: