The Bowen University Teaching Hospital, BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session. www.buth.edu.ng School of Nursing form, BUTH School of Nursing Portal, Requirements, Price, How to Apply, Closing Date and other available below.
BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020 advertisement has been released online. The Bowen University Teaching Hospital (BUTH) formally (Baptist Medical Centre), Ogbomoso, Oyo State invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the School of Nursing Programmes in the 2019/2020 academic session.
The BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form details like courses/programmes, entry requirement, application fees, admission form, Eligibility, how to apply, application portal, closing date, deadline and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website of the school www.buth.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
BUTH School Of Nursing Admission Eligibility.
Candidates who have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Education are qualified to purchase the form with credit in at leat five (5) subjects, which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, at not more than two sittings, in two accredited SSCE examination board. (i.e. NECO & WAEC).
NOTE: Combination of NECO & WAEC will be entertained.
How to Apply for BUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
Please Pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
Beware of fraud: Please never pay any money to any account different from the one stated above.
Other Important Information.
- After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2019 Admission Form
- Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
- You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
- Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
- You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
- Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like [email protected]#$%^&*’”|\ it can cause your data not to be submitted
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE (31st May, 2019).
Entrance Examination: Entrance Examination holds 31st May, 2019.
For quick help send mail to [email protected] or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: