The Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been released and available below. www.cac.gov.ng Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
|Organization||Corporate Affairs Commission|
|Location||Nationwide - Nigeria|
|Mode||Online & Offline Process|
CAC Recruitment 2019/2020 will commence soon. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019/2020 CAC Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com.
Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is a federal government agency responsible for the regulation and management of companies in Nigeria. It is a regulatory body, established to regulate the incorporation, running and winding up of companies, business names and incorporated trustees, in accordance with CAMA.
The Corporate Affairs Commission wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerian for enlistment into the Corporate Affairs Commission 2019/2020. The CAC Recruitment is open to civilian nationwide.
CAC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in another relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
How to Apply for CAC Recruitment 2019/2020
The Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Recruitment 2019/2020 is processed through the CAC Recruitment Portal. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
- Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website www.cac.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
Application Deadline: Coming Soon…
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the CAC Recruitment 2019/2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CAC Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the CAC. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for CAC Recruitment 2019/2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the CAC Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent CAC Recruitment 2019/2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|CAC Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The Corporate Affairs Commission Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This CAC recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though CAC may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs For You
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Bank Group Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|British Council Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||28th October, 2019|
|University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||26th November, 2019|
|Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||30th October, 2019|
|INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||17th October, 2019|
|Hallmark Capital Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||21st October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: