The Confederation of African Football (CAF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. https://www.cafonline.com/ recruitment, Confederation of African Football Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Confederation of African Football Jobs 2020, Confederation of African Football Career Portal, Requirements for Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020, Confederation of African Football Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Confederation of African Football (CAF)|
|Deadline||15th January, 2020|
Confederation of African Football (CAF) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Confederation of African Football Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website https://www.cafonline.com/.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) is recruiting to fill the position of: Head of Procurement. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar with at least 10 years work experience.
The following positions are available at Confederation of African Football. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Personal Assistant to CAF President
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- At the African Confederation of Football (CAF) we are looking for bright and talented people to join our team.
- Ever dreamed about working in football? Now’s your chance to make the dream a reality!
Personal Assistant to CAF President who can handle the following duties:
- Assist on all types of correspondence, protocol matters, and event management when required
- Organize the President’s agenda, managing meetings, and invitation requests
- Ensure efficient organizational set-up and follow-up of meetings and requests
- Assist on all organizational, administrative, and logistical matters
- Handle incoming emails and correspondences for the President
- Organize logistics and preparations for internal and external meetings
- Organize travel and logistical arrangements for travels and events
- Experience in protocol matters and management of high profile guests
- Trustworthy, discrete, and with high integrity
- Well organized and time management skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Master’s degree in Communications, International Relations, Business Administration or a similar domain.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in working as a personal assistant to a senior executive / CEO in a dynamic and international environment and/or diplomatic organizations with an excellent track record
- Fluent in French, English and Arabic
- Positive person with flexibility to support at any level (administration, operation, concept development)
- Autonomous, pro-active, efficient, and punctual
- Problem solving and troubleshooting ability
- Position is based in Cairo. Flexibility to travel when needed
- Ability to build trust relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communicator and with good interpersonal skills
- Political and multicultural sensitivity
- Ability to stay calm and composed in challenging situations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only applications matching the requirements listed above will be considered”
Application Deadline 15th January, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Confederation of African Football Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Confederation of African Football Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Confederation of African Football Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Confederation of African Football Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Confederation of African Football Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Confederation of African Football recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Confederation of African Football may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||24th January, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State Government Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||7th February, 2020|
|Oxfam Ngeria Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 17, 2020||14th February, 2020|
|Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2019/2020||January 15, 2020||27th January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: