The Confederation of African Football (CAF) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. https://www.cafonline.com/ recruitment, Confederation of African Football Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Confederation of African Football Jobs 2020, Confederation of African Football Career Portal, Requirements for Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020, Confederation of African Football Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Confederation of African Football (CAF)|
|Deadline||15th March, 2020|
Confederation of African Football (CAF) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Confederation of African Football Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website https://www.cafonline.com/.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) is recruiting to fill the position of: Head of Procurement. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar with at least 10 years work experience.
The following positions are available at Confederation of African Football. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Finance Operations Manager
- Finance Operations Manager who can contribute to CAF’s overall success by managing the overall cycle of CAF Payments transactions, working closely with the Finance Director by reviewing and controlling all financial and administrative processes before payments operations and acting as a key holder between CAF Finance Department and all other CAF Departments.
This position should contribute to CAF’s overall success by handling the following duties:
- Manage daily journal entries on the system (Ensure the recording of all payments’ transactions on Financial Operating System)
- Prepare monthly financial reports on monthly payments and do monthly comparison analysis
- Handle External and Internal Auditors requirements
- Follow up with the procurement system and maintain documentation and follow up with Services Department and the General Secretary’s Office
- Support the Treasury Manager with bank transfers and needed documentations and provide monthly bank statements
- Efficiently manage a team of accountants.
- Receive and manage all correspondences, invoices, and documents and direct them to the relevant staff for implementation
- Receive from all departments all payments requirements to prepare transfers to all required audiences
- Follow the transfers with the banks to ensure payments and inform recipients
- Internal Control of all the accounting cycle before and after processing
- Efficiently and timely respond to all communications of third parties and other internal parties, on payments or queries on their status
- Smoothly handle issues in line with CAF’s Internal Regulations and in complete adherence to Internal Audit and Compliance instructions and Guidelines
- Manage the overall electronic and hard copy functional Filing/Archiving system adequately, with all supporting documents, copies, and approvals
- Manage an adequate review system and control on all methods of payments prior to actual implementation
- Work closely with other internal and external parties to ensure proper review and control of all financial and administrative processes before payments
- Capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and integrity
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Managerial skills
- Decision Maker
- Ability to perform under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, and/or Finance
- Master’s Degree or CPA or Accounting equivalent preferred
- 10 to 15 years of managerial experience in similar functions
- Experience in using of EDP accounting applications and ERP systems
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, French, and Arabic
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only applications matching the requirements listed above will be considered
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Confederation of African Football Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Confederation of African Football Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Confederation of African Football Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Confederation of African Football Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Confederation of African Football Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Confederation of African Football recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Confederation of African Football may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Justmedia Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||16th July, 2020|
|Zee Rice Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||31st July, 2020|
|Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 6, 2020||17th July, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||11th July, 2020|
|International Rescue Committee (IRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|Admiralty University of Nigeria (ADUN) Recruitment 2019/2020||July 3, 2020||16th July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Confederation of African Football Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: