The Caleb University Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.calebuniversity.edu.ng recruitment, Caleb University Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Caleb University Jobs 2019, Caleb University Career Portal, Requirements for Caleb University Recruitment 2019, Caleb University Recruitment Portal.
Caleb University Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Caleb University Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.calebuniversity.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
- Caleb University Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Caleb University Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
- Why Seviportal for Caleb University Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Caleb University Recruitment States in Nigeria?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Caleb University Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||20th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
Caleb University, a Federal Government Licensed Private University, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the non-academic positions below:
The following positions are available at Caleb University. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Assistant Registrar (Legal)
- Candidate must possess a good degree in Law from a recognized University with 3 years post-call experience with ICT Proficiency.
- Relevant Possession of Professional certificate/Higher degree will be an added advantage.
2. Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- Candidate must be a retired Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) or a retired military officer not below the rank of a Major/Squadron Leader/Lieutenant Commander with at least 5 years’ experience.
- He must have background of Intelligence Crime Detention, Prevention and Control of Crime. Relevant experience in University organization/Institution will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must he a retired Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) or a retired military officer not below the rank of a Major/Squadron Leader/Lieutenant Commander with at least 5 years’ experience.
- He must have background of Intelligence Crime Detention, Prevention and Control of Crime. Relevant experience in University organization/Institution will be an added advantages.
3. Job Title: Principal Assistant Registrar
- Candidate must possess a good degree from a recognized University with at least 6 years relevant post-qualification cognate experience, a considerable part of which must be in the University Administration.
- Possession of a higher degree and membership of recognized professional bodies will be an added advantage.
4. Job Title: Deputy Registrar (Strategic Management Services)
- The candidate should have passion for innovation and creativity that can drive the goals and objectives of the university as well as deliver world-class results.
- The Corporate Strategist will shape the strategic agenda; providing relevant and timely internal and external analysis, identifying strategic opportunities and making recommendations to the University Management.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Support in driving the development and implementation of strategic plans generally, and the University’s core Values specifically.
- Development, monitoring of key performance indicators across the academic and administration value chain, and maintain database for decision making.
- Analyze market trends, competitor actions, to understand implications and recommends potential changes to the University’s Strategy
- Review strategic plan, and ad ise on redevelopment in the run up to the next strategic period.
- Planning and execution of projects/initiatives aiming to strengthen the frameworks of operations.
- Work collaboratively with the management team around the strategic development of the university.
- Guide integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the marketing and business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Management, or a related discipline: a MBA or relevant professional certification is added advantage
- Not less than 7 years work experience, including experience in an educational Institution preferably in any of the following areas: strategy implementation, and coordination & monitoring, and branding management.
- Proven expertise in the planning, execution and leadership of new business strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills candidate will be an articulate and persuasive communicator with excellent presentation skills; analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent leadership skills and presentational ability: and motivating colleagues.
- Innovative, proactive and analytical.
- Proficient in word, excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae with full documentation including a passport photograph and photocopies of Certificates and Awards. All documents shall bear the position applied for at the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the package, addressed and sent to:
Caleb University, Imota,
P.M.B. 21238, Ikeja,
P.M.B 1, Imota,
Note: Candidates must request their referees to forward references on them in a sealed envelope marked ‘Referee Report” with the name of the candidate underneath directly to the Registrar
Application Deadline 20th August, 2019.
How to Apply for Caleb University Recruitment
To apply for the Caleb University Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Caleb University Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Caleb University Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Seviportal for Caleb University Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Caleb University Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Caleb University Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
Caleb University Recruitment States in Nigeria?
|Caleb University Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Caleb University recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Caleb University may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Bank Group Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|British Council Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||28th October, 2019|
|University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||26th November, 2019|
|Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||30th October, 2019|
|INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||17th October, 2019|
|Hallmark Capital Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||21st October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Caleb University Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: