The Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.en.canon-cna.com recruitment, Canon Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Canon Nigeria Jobs 2020, Canon Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Canon Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.en.canon-cna.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
The following positions are available at Canon Nigeria . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: CCNA – Technical Service Specialist – WFP
Position ID: 13657
Job Category: Customer Service
Job Level: Specialist/ Professional
Employment Type: Not Indicated
Job Purpose and Summary
- To Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of Canon Large format printing Systems
What we give
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Support Canon distributors and Canon end-users to achieve and maintain the optimum performance of nominated products
- Report, recommend and take appropriate action regarding Canon Large format Printers, Large Format Graphics products including Flatbed printers.
- Expand Service coverage in the country, Device actions for faster repair time and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Design and deliver technical training and continuous development initiatives. Closely work with Sales and Marketing counterparts to ensure product launch, exhibitions, events are well supported and product support readiness internally and with distributors is aligned with company directions.
- To support and actively lead internal projects as designated by Service Development Manager.
- To Manage nominated distributors and customers in nominated countries (Nigeria & Ghana) with close communication and relationship to enhance the service deliverables to Canon Customers.
What we ask
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering with relevant recognized formal education
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Operational skills
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and right attitude
- High level of technical knowledge and experience (5 years minimum) coupled with the ability to relate technical information to non-technical people at all levels.
- Previous experience of delivering formal classroom training desirable or high-level coaching
- Functional knowledge and/or understanding of Canon products useful.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Servers and networks.
You will need:
- Customer Focus
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Excellent Communicator
- Product Expert
- Analytical skill
- Problem solver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Canon Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Canon Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Canon Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Canon Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Canon Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Canon Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Canon Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2019/2020||August 6, 2020||19th August, 2020|
|National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 6, 2020||17th August, 2020|
|Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2019/2020||August 5, 2020||3rd September 2020|
|National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment 2019/2020||August 5, 2020||18th August, 2020|
|Mantrac Nigeria Limited – CAT Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||7th August, 2020|
|Solidarites International Recruitment 2019/2020||August 4, 2020||9th August, 2020.|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: