The Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.en.canon-cna.com recruitment, Canon Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Canon Nigeria Jobs 2020, Canon Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Canon Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.en.canon-cna.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
The following positions are available at Canon Nigeria . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: CCNA – Key Account Manager PP (B2B)
Position ID: 13047
Job Category: Sales
Job Level: Specialist/ Professional
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Job Purpose and Summary
- Professional print Pipeline and sell out report.
- The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-1 level and identify Key customers, responsible on Sell out directly the professional print line up to End Customer through our Tier1 partners.
- Demand Generation.
- Brand Visibility.
- Professional Print Penetration.
- Enhance Canon Professional print MASH in the country.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving In store visibility, and development of localized POS materials.
- Introduce Canon Professional Print Products utilizing the relationship established with the customers.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and PM.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marketing Services team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Product training to Tier1 Salesmen.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Establish Professional Print contacts and business relationships with the right representatives at the customer (Decision Makers).
- Professional Print Competition Mapping.
- Monitor the PP pipeline with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Propose and Support PM in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
What we Ask
- We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning:
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
- Relevant experience with product knowledge in professional print industry – essential.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the local language – essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Background and knowledge of market environments – essential.
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – essential.
You will need:
- Negotiate & Influence.
- Drive for results
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively
- Focus on the customer
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline Not Specified.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Canon Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Canon Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Canon Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Canon Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Canon Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Canon Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Canon Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Kings University Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||13th February, 2020.|
|Interswitch Group for Purchasing Supervisor Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||Not Specified|
|Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||3rd March, 2020|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||16th February, 2020|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||31th January, 2020|
|Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2019/2020||January 22, 2020||31st January, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Canon Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: