CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.care-international.org recruitment, CARE International Vacancies 2019 Application Form, CARE International Jobs 2019, CARE International Career Portal, Requirements for CARE International Recruitment 2019, CARE International Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||23rd August, 2019|
CARE International Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 CARE International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.care-international.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
CARE International is a global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty. We work in over 94 countries around the world to provide over 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
The following positions are available at CARE International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Knowledge Management and Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation and Communications Manager
Location: Abuja with regular visits to all our field locations in Nigeria
Position Type: Regular
Position directly Supervises: Communications and Knowledge Sharing Officer and Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer
CARE Nigeria is a young CARE office with a growing humanitarian programme in the conflict affected Northeast of the country (in particular Borno and Yobe States). With gender as a core focus the team is developing a strong portfolio of gender justice programmes focused on food and nutrition security and Livelihoods (FNSL), sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) and Gender-based violence prevention and response. At this growth stage, the team needs support in areas of knowledge management, learning and impact measurement to ensure that staff are trained and knowledgeable in CARE’s frameworks and approaches (CI standards), that these are integrated and that impact is documented.
This position is to enhance program quality and impact by ensuring that CARE’s program in Nigeria is addressing the underlying causes of poverty and vulnerability. He/She is also responsible for building the capacity of Country Office and partner staff to design and implement relief and development programs according to industry best practice; and for overseeing the mainstreaming of cross-cutting initiatives women’s empowerment, partnership. Under his/her oversight, CARE’s programs are monitored and evaluated, and lessons learned are applied to project revisions and new project designs to improve CARE’s program quality. This includes dissemination both internally and externally. S/he will also need to have a good understanding of programmatic issues in both development and humanitarian contexts, across several sectors.
Job Responsibility 1
- Lead and cultivate a climate of reflection, learning and curiosity
- Supervise, Coach, motivate, hold accountable and inspire staff
- Ensure all program staff are knowledgeable of CARE’s programming frameworks and impact measurement systems
- Ensure on-going training, reflection and learning
- Establish a practice of reflection, sharing and documentation
Job Responsibility 2
- Adapt and apply CARE’s Program Quality (PQ) Standards related to learning, KML to CO context
Job Responsibility 3
- Provides leadership, training and coaching in learning and knowledge management for program
- Ensure that monitoring and evaluation systems enhance accountability of COs vis-à-vis the communities with whom we work as well as other stakeholders (civil society, donors and government counterparts).
- Oversee hiring and supervision of any M&E consultants
- Supervise all impact measurement work
- Ensure CARE M&E minimum standards are met
- Oversee development of terms of references for baseline surveys, evaluations and reviews
- Ensure all projects have some form of baseline and end line measurement
Job Responsibility 4
- Support teams in developing quality proposals in pursuit of funding opportunities
- Lead reflection process in proposal design workshops
- Support proposal writing and preparation process
- Ensure proposals are aligned to CARE frameworks and approaches
- Ensure rigorous impact measurement systems, learning and documentation are included in proposals
Job Responsibility 5
- Ensure synergy, reflection support and learning across departments, teams, offices and project
- Participate in CARE regional and global MEl communities of practice
- Establish partnerships with “think tanks”, universities and think tanks in Nigeria
- Coordinate regular program reflection sessions
- Ensure sharing across program teams
Job Responsibility 6
- Ensure external relations, internal liaison and communications
- Provide regular, user-friendly internal communications (with COs, regional, CMPs) and external knowledge products (for regional influencing work) on the evidence from CARE and partners’ work, and what it is telling stakeholders about progress, learning and challenges
- Ensure visibility of CARE’s work in Nigeria through internet, such as CARE Websites, and topic-related websites such as Reliefweb, Devex, etc. and social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Regularly provide high-resolution, good quality digital images of the emergency and CARE’s work.
- Ensure good media relations and acts as CARE spokesperson as required.
- Develop communication products for internal and external audiences such as COs Factsheet, flyers
- Prepare visuals for meetings and meeting reports, talking points and other type of internal communication materials.
- Rewrite/ repackage internal documents into external communication materials, like leaflets, case studies, impact studies.
- Collect information to compile external communication materials when required, such as human interest stories, pictures, etc.
- Master’s Degree (or a combination of Bachelor’s Degree and relevant work experience) in Agriculture, Food Nutrition Security, Climate Change, Development, International Relations, Learning and Knowledge Management.
- Training or qualification in knowledge management & learning for influencing, research methodology/research-into-use, and/or monitoring and evaluation systems
- Research project design training
- 5-7 years of progressively responsible professional experience in communications and MEL
- 4 + years in managerial and supervisory roles
- Ability to collect data quantitatively and qualitatively
- Knowledge of tools used to evaluate data
- Understanding of communication theories as well as knowledge of effective modern communication style
- Emotional Intelligence
- Bilding Partnerships
- People Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and detailed CV as a single document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
By submitting your Application for this position you agree to CARE’s ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
- Indicate clearly in the subject line of the email the position you are applying for and the location (in Caps)
- Save your Application and CV with your name before attaching it
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- CARE considers all applicants on the basis of merit without prejudice to sexual orientation, disability, age, color, marital status, or veteran status.
- CARE International in Nigeria, is an equal -opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, religion, and race
- Qualified women especially are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the CARE International Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest CARE International Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CARE International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for CARE International Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for CARE International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent CARE International Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|CARE International Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|CARE International Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include CARE International recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though CARE International may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Bank Group Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|British Council Recruitment 2019/2020||October 16, 2019||28th October, 2019|
|University of Ibadan (UI) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||26th November, 2019|
|Amaget Stores Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||30th October, 2019|
|INTERSOS Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||17th October, 2019|
|Hallmark Capital Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 15, 2019||21st October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the CARE International Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: