The Cargill Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.cargill.com recruitment, Cargill Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Cargill Jobs 2020, Cargill Career Portal, Requirements for Cargill Recruitment 2020, Cargill Recruitment Portal.
Cargill Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Cargill Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.cargill.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
The following positions are available at Cargill. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Nigeria Customer Service Specialist
Ref Id: LAG00007
Job: Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Position Purpose & Summary
- To lead Customer Service Operations in related Region.
40% Order / Contract and Operation Management:
- Monitoring and reporting of the goods and import costs on a regular basis and monitoring the reporting of nonconformities to the relevant units immediately
- Customer orders / changes / cancellations to be managed in accordance with the procedures.
- To ensure that the accumulated customer orders that have not been shipped on time can be resolved within the framework of FIBI Operations Department responsibilities.
- planning / demand planners/customer service in different BUs/ Account Managers
- Ensure that the customer database and logistics blocks are consistent and up-to-date with different BUs
- In case of lack of stock and product allocations of customer orders ordination should be done with production
- Follow-up / support customer contracts backlogs in the system every 2 weeks with sending a mail to all Account Managers / Sales Managers
30% Customer Management:
- Leading the implementation of innovations and developments in the department’s business and processes
- Measurement and continuous improvement of performance with KPIs
- To take all necessary measures and actions in order to have a high degree of relevance to the department in periodic customer satisfaction surveys.
- Owning and improving the customer complaints management process
- Responsibility for entering, processing and monitoring of complaints in a timely and complete manner
30% Strategy and Planning:
- Play an active role in the development of systems and tools used
- Keeping the Department Process flow charts and procedures up-to-date
- To support forecasting file to be filled by Account Managers / Sales Managers on time monthly.
- Development of good practices with alternative ways to increase efficiency of import logistics
- At least 3-4 years work experience in the relevant field
- Detailed information about import, customs rules, foreign trade, banking legislation and sea / land transport
- A graduate of Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, International Relations, Foreign Trade or related fields.
- Strong communication
- Having good English & mother language (speaking & writing)
- Be aware of changing regulations and constantly update and improve in their field.
- Cost calculation information and analytical perspective
- We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
- In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline Not Specified.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Cargill Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Cargill Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Cargill Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Cargill Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Cargill Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Cargill Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Cargill Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Cargill Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Cargill recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Cargill may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||10th March, 2020|
|ExxonMobil Recruitment 2019/2020||February 27, 2020||Not Specified|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||2nd March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Cargill Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: