The Cisco Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.cisco.com recruitment, Cisco Nigeria Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Cisco Nigeria Jobs 2019, Cisco Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Cisco Nigeria Recruitment 2019, Cisco Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Cisco Nigeria Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Cisco Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.cisco.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Cisco Nigeria – It has never been a better time; to lead, inspire and innovate. Today at Cisco we are building teams that are expanding our technological capabilities in exciting new ways across mobile, cloud, security, IT, collaboration and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. Through the Internet of Everything we transform our customers’ businesses worldwide.
We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. We work with customers across all sectors so your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and beyond. There are over 3 billion people and 10 billion connected things in the world now, and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco. Join us to collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
The following positions are available at Cisco Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Account Manager
Job Id: 1275957
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area of Interest: Engineer – Pre Sales and Product Management
Job Type: Professional
Technology Interest: Networking, Service Provider
What You’ll Do
- Cisco Sales is all about Inspiring Dreams, Accelerating Growth, Connecting Worlds, Recognizing Wins, Respect and Enabling you to be your best. Does this sound intriguing to you? Welcome to Cisco.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that improve Cisco’s opportunity within the customer environment.
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- You will have direct customer contact, building and developing relationships
- Presents and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Responsible for motivating and developing the Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Manager.
- Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment – ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Works independently, also may act as virtual team leader and/or mentor.
- Develops annual plan for own area in line with company strategy.
- Plans specific sales activities including forecasting and organization of resource requirements.
- Presents highly complex idea, anticipating key issues and preparing case accordingly. May devise new and or alternative selling strategies to handle key complex accounts.
- Negotiates large complex contracts.
- Creates networks internally and externally within and outside own sales area.
- Creates new solutions/perspectives on existing solutions to address most complex problems
- Builds executive relationships within client base – articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ensures a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Cisco products and services
- Develops and delivers accurate revenue forecasts in line with business objectives. Interacts with other Cisco teams (CX, Cisco Capital, Verticals), to effectively build the Cisco value proposition
- Creates integrated solutions to address most complex problems – Cisco unique selling proposition.
- Focus on client relationship management and customer satisfaction within the account.
Who You’ll Work With
- Cisco seeks an Account Manager with strong experience of selling to large Telco’s and Service Providers.
- This team is forging and growing the channel relationships as well as direct touch with tier 1 accounts.
Who You Are
- 3 years sales experience of the service provider environment
- In-depth knowledge of the service provider sector
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Passion for telecommunications and the future of telecommunication
- Willingness to travel local and abroad depending on customer requirements
- Advanced Cisco product and solutions knowledge and experience
- Strong business insight
- General Service provider technical knowledge
- English and French
- Need to have relationships within service provider space.
- Strong selling skills in a complex matrix environment – selling to technical people.
- Drive team targets
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Perceived as partner to our customers.
- Highly respected in the industry
- Executive level relationship management skills (minimum CIO/ CTO level)
- Demonstrates effective use of internal relationships and resources.
- Multi-tasking ability
- Excellent negotiation skills (commercial and technical)
- Influencing skills at all levels from the board room level to the buyer
- Source of service provider expertise to their clients
- Understand client needs and ability to research client environment
- Identify solutions for their clients
- Actively crafts business opportunities for Cisco Systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Cisco Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Cisco Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Cisco Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Cisco Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Cisco Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Cisco Nigeria Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Cisco Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Cisco Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Cisco Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Cisco Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 5, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||17th December 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||9th December 2019.|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 4, 2019||19th December 2019|
|International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 3, 2019||10th December, 2019|
|Iron Products Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||December 2, 2019||6th December 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Cisco Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: