The Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Citibank Nigeria Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Citibank Nigeria Limited Jobs 2020, Citibank Nigeria Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Citibank Nigeria Limited|
Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Citibank Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website
Available Job Positions & Details
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
The following positions are available at Citibank Nigeria Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regulatory Risk Analyst
Job ID: 19141970
Job Function: Risk Management
Employee Status: Regular
- Responsibility for regulation interpretation and assessment, and recommendations to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements impacting Credit Risk
- Supports activities relating to regulatory processes impacting Credit Risk (e.g. ICAAP)
- Active engagement with Business and Control functions to deliver on the above
- Part of the ICG Regional Credit Risk team supporting Nigeria and West & Central Africa
- Global and local regulatory requirements relating to Credit Risk
In close cooperation with the Country Risk Manager and as part of the ICG Regional Credit Risk team, responsibilities include:
- Assist with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations impacting Credit Risk
- Support in activities impacting regulatory requirement and Credit Risk, for example, Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Plan (“ICAAP”), IFRS9 activities, BCBS239, other Basel related activities
- Collaborate with other internal areas, including Finance, Compliance, Legal, Business Management, in the fulfilment of the above activities
- Coordinates and provides training to business units and functions on Credit Risk Regulation (Global and Local) and the Credit Risk Policies and Procedures, and other regulatory matters relating to Credit Risk
- Evaluate local regulatory matters (policies, laws, and regulatory and supervisory requirements in relation to Citi’s Credit Risk activities ) (“Local Credit Risk Regulation”) in the countries, and how these are to be complied with through either Citi global, regional or local credit risk policies, standards and/or processes (“the Credit Risk Policies and Procedures”)
- Development, drafting and recommendation of local Credit Risk Policies and Procedures to comply with Local Credit Risk Regulation in the absence or limitation of Citi policies, standards and/or processes
- Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards in order to support understanding of the above activities
- Experience in working with multicultural teams across different geographies
- Part of a motivated and high performing team that is responsible for delivering critical credit risk regulatory compliance
- Opportunity for career advancement and mobility in a merit-driven environment
- Opportunity to obtain global and domestic regulatory credit risk exposure and experience
- Exposure to different functional disciplines which interact with Credit Risk in these activities
- A postgraduate degree or relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Fluent English and French (read, write and speak).
- At least 8 years of experience in Banking Credit Risk, Compliance, or other control-related function in a financial services firm, regulatory organization, or consulting firm, with a focus on Banking governance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Risk Management, Governance, Regulatory Law or relevant disciplines
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of Citi Credit Risk policies or ability to quickly develop a working knowledge thereof
- Good understanding of accounting, product and finance principles will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in corporate banking and related products and functions
- Experience in managing financial regulatory, franchise and governance matters. Knowledge of Local Credit Risk Regulation will be an advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent planning, project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Must be able to set priorities and work under pressure
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to function independently
- High proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to navigate a complex organization and work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization, including regional and global partners
- Strong decision-making and influencing abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Citibank Nigeria Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||8th April, 2020|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||6th April, 2020|
|Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
|Virgin Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||30th April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: