The Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Citibank Nigeria Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Citibank Nigeria Limited Jobs 2019, Citibank Nigeria Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Citibank Nigeria Limited|
Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Citibank Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website
Available Job Positions & Details
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
The following positions are available at Citibank Nigeria Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1
Job ID: 19131714
Employee Status: Regular
Job Function: Operations – Transaction Services
- The Cash and Trade Proc Analyst 1 is an intermediate level role responsible for executing complex transactions and participating in complex processes in coordination with the Transaction Services team.
- The overall objective is to act as a subject matter expert while processing all regular transfers, payments, trade transactions, and wholesale card activity.
- Process all regular, restricted and legal transfers; which include processing of payments, receivables, trade transactions, liquidity flows and wholesale card activity
- Ensure transactions are processed efficiently, act as a SME (subject matter expert) and recommend process improvements
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to problems through data analysis, technical experience and precedent
- Anticipate and respond to requests for deliverables with internal and external clients and vendors
- Contribute to and collaborate with cash & trade operations projects as needed
- Develop comprehension of how the cash & trade operations team interacts with others in accomplishing objectives
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Citibank Nigeria Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Citibank Nigeria Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||20th of November 2019|
|Signal Alliance Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||Not Specified|
|MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 15, 2019||22nd November, 2019|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||15th November, 2019|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||November 11, 2019||14th November, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: