The Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.cnfa.org recruitment, Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Jobs 2020, Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Career Portal, Requirements for Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment 2020, Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA)|
|Deadline||4th October, 2019|
Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.cnfa.org.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) is an international non-profit organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. and Brussels, Belgium with offices in 16 countries throughout Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe.
We work with businesses, foundations, governments and communities to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception in 1985, we have designed and implemented enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity and improve access to inputs and credit across 45 countries worldwide.
The following positions are available at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Development Consultant – STTA: Organizational Performance Improvement Needs Assessment
- The Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity seeks to engage qualified Business Development Consultants to conduct a series of organizational performance improvement assessment for select producer associations, private sector firms, government agencies and agribusiness SMEs in the focal states
- This is a short-term technical assistance (STTA) position, reporting to the Activity’s Agribusiness Director and the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager.
- At least 5 years experience in providing business development services to agriculture and agribusiness firms.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills in English, including business and performance improvement plans.
- Knowledge of other local languages is a plus.
- Experience in working with donor-funded projects is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in the use of one or more of the following tools: PACT’s Organizational Capacity Assessment Tool (OCAT)and Organizational Performance Index (OPI), Scope Insight’s SME Assessment tool, Six Sigma, and any other relevant tools related to assessing a company’s functional, organizational, and performance structures.
Deadline: 4th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: In the application (letter and CV), the applicant must clearly explain how s/he meets the essential and desirable skills, qualifications and experience as mentioned above.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: