The Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.coca-colacompany.com recruitment, Coca-Cola Company Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Coca-Cola Company Jobs 2020, Coca-Cola Company Career Portal, Requirements for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020, Coca-Cola Company Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||30th March, 2020|
Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.coca-colacompany.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
The following positions are available at Coca-Cola Company. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Strategy & Planning Manager
Ref No: R-40505
Job Type: Full time
- Advise key system stakeholders across Strategy, Planning, Innovation, and Digital that result in the identification of competitively advantaged insights and solutions to key business priorities and growth opportunities delivered through optimal resource allocation thereby maximizing the BU’s ROI and resulting in sustainable performance ahead of BU targets
- Support the identification, prioritization, design, development and support of integrated choices that the Business Unit (BU) needs to make to drive superior, sustainable returns ahead of business plan targets in the near (operational) and long term (Strategic)
- Develop executive-level ready communication materials (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and appropriate dashboarding to drive discussion and alignment on BU / corporate priorities
- Continuous improvement towards next generation capabilities through support of:
- Enable strategy implementation, by simplifying, focusing, and ensuring actions remain true to strategy
- Standardization and automation of the key business processes anchored on aligned objectives and targets
- Optimization and modernization of digital, research, insights surveying and data mining tools and protocols
- Provide thought leadership and support for the sustainability agenda
- Capability building:
- Help embed and drive Project-based Ways of Working and Agile
- Develop advanced strategic toolkit and leverage these to lead capability building across the BU
- Develop Capability/Talent: Coach and develop direct report (s) to maximize full and current potential
- Support (occasionally lead) projects through driving inspirational and constructively challenging thought leadership on strategic initiatives: Problem identification, workstream structuring, analysis, syndication and solution framing and identification:
- Provide a fact-based and objective perspective to the Business Unit on setting strategic and operational priorities
- Identify key business opportunities, articulate the business case and develop relevant solutions to solve complex problems
- Work collaboratively with system partners across geographies and functions to deliver against these priorities
- Performance and Project management of key strategy, business performance, capability building (talent) initiatives
- Support research and develop insights, both quantitative and qualitative, analyse internal and external data to develop an understanding of the business environment:
- Opportunity based, Consumer and shopper led, Market, customer and Competitor informed
- Integrated and aligned across the business (Franchise, function, system partners)
- Lead system thought leadership / design thinking workshops to address immediate challenges and opportunities
Indicate the minimum education level required to perform this job.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
Type of previous work experience required:
- Consulting experience, preferably from top tier consulting firms.
- Fluent in English. French or Portuguese an added advantage.
- Solid communication skills.
- Strategy with strong focus on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Variety of experiences is more critical than number of years
How many years of previous work experience are required?
- 6-8 years of relevant strategic experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2. Job Title: Senior Manager, Strategy, Planning and Innovation
Ref Id: R-40506
Job Type: Full Time
- This individual will revamp and lead end-to-end business planning process, drive performance management for the BU (i.e. enable strategy to execution), drive strategic thought leadership across the business, drive strategic innovation (including product, thought, ways of working and systems/process innovation), develop capabilities and talent
- Full-time Senior Strategy, Planning and Innovation Manager to drive strategic thought leadership across the business, leverage critical insights to distill key value driving strategic choices for the business, optimize and manage the long- and short-term business planning processes and drive effective strategic delivery across the business.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Drive strategic thought leadership across the business
- Lead Strategic and Operational Business Plan development alongside the Director – Strategy & Insights and the leadership team
- Partners with consumer insights (K&I), finance and other teams to analyze data to develop a fact based view of the Beverage Landscape to guide the strategy
- Drive the generation of business insights use cases and approaches that harness the power of our data to result in improved in-market results
- Work with global partners, subject matter experts and like markets to identify best practice, best-in-class thinking and relevant case studies to drive change and improved plans locally
- Lead competitive tracking and competitor deep dives/war rooms to make sure our plans are ‘externally focused’ and set up to succeed
- Align the strategy with key stakeholders including senior leadership within WABU, WABU Bottling Partners, the EMEA region and corporate
- Lead select cross-functional teams, when required, focused on resolving high impact BU and global strategic priorities
- Drive product and ways of working innovation across the BU:
- Optimize and drive WABU’s strategic innovation process:
- Drive the innovation planning & Innovation Council processes to create an Innovation Plan (Volume, Value Goals by Category / Market)
- Review the innovation pipeline to ensure strategic alignment and identify gaps
- Evaluate innovation results vs. plan and publishes the quarterly / annual score card on innovation KBI’s
- Drive innovative business processes, thinking and approach, touching on way of working, change management, culture change, digital – to enable WABU step change and achieve ambitious goals
- Optimize and drive WABU’s strategic innovation process:
- Develop Capability/Talent:
- Coach and develop the 3 direct report(s) for this role to maximize full and current potential
- Coach and develop >5 indirect reports- revamp ways of working, provide best practice approach to problem solving, coach, mentor and inspire
- Lead end-to-end BU Business Planning Process (in collaboration with Strategy and Insights director), including kick-off, strategic audit, 5 year business plan and governance for annual business plan)
- Design process, identify critical agenda items (jointly with S&I Director and BU leadership team), identify critical work streams and support alignment with functions, countries/franchises and bottling partners
- Provide inspirational thought leadership and constructively challenge key issues to raise the bar on the BU strategic agenda
- Collaborate with the BU leadership team and key stakeholders to define the system strategic agenda (an related projects) that will enable sustainable growth and create a competitive advantage
- Provide recommendations on required teams and resources to properly drive the business planning process. Synthesize BU BP and strategy
- Support coaching and training of franchise planning managers on BP process as needed
- Develop approach to driving culture change across the business – to ensure the new strategy process is fully embedded within the organization
- Drive performance management – strategy to execution across the business
- Drive the development of scorecards to drive superior business and performance understanding and support the WABU leadership team to enable effective execution of strategic priorities – and enable strategic implementation
- Organize, manage, and upgrade all routines, protocols, databases, reporting tools, analytical tools related to performance management and business planning within WABU by closely coordinating the in-franchise performance management and planning teams and Corporate
- Leverage global TCCC best practices, past experiences and external benchmarks to develop critical operational tool-kits that support business deliver
- Bachelor’s degree (required) and advanced degree such as an MBA
Related Work Experience:
- Industry experience in banking, FMCG/CPG and other high-impact industry desired
- Strategy consulting experience from reputable firm (Bain, BCG, McKinsey – or similar) essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Base financial evaluation skills (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, etc.)
- Ability to see trends and wade through ambiguity
- Exceptional analytical and hypothesis driven problem-solving approach and skills
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams as an influential (versus official) leader
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse stakeholders and teams
- Confidence and maturity to work independently and remotely
- Action oriented self-starter who embraces ambiguity
- Excellent people manager, talent developer and team builder (role will have 2-3 direct reports)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th March, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Coca-Cola Company Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Coca-Cola Company Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Coca-Cola Company Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Coca-Cola Company Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Coca-Cola Company recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Coca-Cola Company may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|BlueSlip Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||28th April, 2020|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||5th April, 2020|
|Women in the New Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||30th March, 2020|
|Apple Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||Not Specified|
|Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||March 30, 2020||24th April, 2020|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: