The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Admission List 2020/2021 academic session has been released online. Candidates can check their admission status following the given procedures. www.coou.edu.ng Admission List, Admission Status Portal, Admission Letter and details are available below.
COOU Admission List 2020/2021 has been released online. The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), has released the 1st batch, 2nd batch and 3rd batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
www.coou.edu.ng admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission to study in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU). The admission lists are released after the conduct of admission screening exercise and most times released in batches. The COOU Admission List details like school admission status portal, jamb admission status portal, acceptance fees, school fees and others are available below on seviportal.com has obtained from the official website www.coou.edu.ng.
Table of Contents
COOU Admission List Details:
|Institution Name||Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU)|
|Batches||1st Batch, 2nd Batch, 3rd Batch Admission Lists|
|Academic Year||2020/2021 academic year|
Check Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Admission List on School Portal
COOU 2020/2021 admission list has been uploaded online. Use the procedures below to check your admission status on the school portal.
- Go to COOU admission portal at https://portal.coou.edu.ng/login.aspx.
- Login to the portal using your JAMB registration number
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can also access your COOU admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure below:
- Goto JAMB Admission Status Portal at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your COOU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to COOU 2020/2021 academic session admission list. Don’t forget to Accept your Admission and Print your JAMB Admission Letter.
Resources for COOU Admission List
|JAMB Admission Status||JAMB CAPS: Accept/Reject|
|JAMB Original Result||JAMB Admission Letter|
|WAEC Result||NECO Result|
|NAPTEB Result||JAMB Change of Course/Institution|
|JAMB Regularization||JAMB Matriculation List|
- COOU Courses & Programmes
- COOU School Fees Schedule
- COOU Admission Forms
- COOU Admission List
- COOU Academic Calendar
- COOU Student Portal
- COOU Recruitment
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the COOU 2020/2021 Admission List. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: