The Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.cornerstone-staffing.com recruitment, Cornerstone Staffing Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Cornerstone Staffing Jobs 2020, Cornerstone Staffing Career Portal, Requirements for Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment 2020, Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||7th October, 2019|
Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Cornerstone Staffing Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.cornerstone-staffing.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit qualified candidates to join our marketing team in the position below:
The following positions are available at Cornerstone Staffing. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Image Editing and Content Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Candidate will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative including e-commerce assets, web/mobile ads, and microsite designs
- This internship program is for 3 months and may be extended based on performance.
Components of the program include:
- Consults with supervisor to evaluate individual project needs, scope the size and time of the project, and provide deliverables on-time
- Manages and maintains consistency of branding and overall design
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to supervisor for approval
- Must be able to work collectively with other team members, embrace ideas, consider criticism, and be flexible working through creative processes
- Work independently with little guidance or hand-holding
- Designs marketing collateral, such as print brochures, promotional flyers, datasheet and whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, advertising, website and digital graphics, product graphics, infographics, icons, and large format items such as tradeshow booths, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
- The ability to effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually
- Adobe Creative Suite “Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver”
- Proficient with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Proficient in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with responsive website development tools
Deadline: 7th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Cornerstone Staffing Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Cornerstone Staffing recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Cornerstone Staffing may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020||February 19, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2019/2020||February 19, 2020||3rd March 2020|
|Google Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 19, 2020||Not Specified|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||February 19, 2020||2nd March, 2020|
|Workforce group Recruitment 2019/2020||February 19, 2020||29th February, 2020|
|Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 19, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: