The Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.creditville.ng recruitment, Creditville Nigeria Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Creditville Nigeria Limited Jobs 2019, Creditville Nigeria Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Creditville Nigeria Limited|
|Deadline||30th August, 2019|
Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Creditville Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.creditville.ng.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Creditville offers cash loans (For Salary Earners & Business Owners) to meet urgent needs ranging from rent, school fees, business expansion etc as well as vehicle loans (For Salary Earners & For Uber/Taxify as well as Keke & MiniBuses).
The following positions are available at Creditville Nigeria Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Manager, Credit and Marketing
- We are looking to hire an individual with proven understanding of the micro lending space; and a strong record of meeting and exceeding targets on a monthly basis while providing excellent customer service in the process.
- Drive the development of overall sales strategy, implement target client acquisition.
- Performance Management
- Plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Achievement of financial targets via sales of company’s products and services
- Oversee team activities and initiate feasible strategic business development plans.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Knowledge of Credit Analytics, budgeting, and cost control principles
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships;
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player;
- Strong customer focus;
- Understanding of the asset management business
- Resilience in ensuring goals are achieved
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
- Participate in the professional development and performance evaluation of staff in line with the Company’s Human Resources policies
- Minimum of 7-10years sales or marketing experience in the financial service industry
- Strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV to: [email protected] with Subject “Manager, Credit and Marketing”
Application Deadline 30th August, 2019.
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Creditville Nigeria Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Creditville Nigeria Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Creditville Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: