Crescent University Abeokuta, CUAB School Fees Schedule for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been scheduled. www.crescent.edu.ng Fees Schedule, Crescent University Abeokuta school Fee 2020/2021.
Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) School Fees Schedule. This is to inform both newly admitted and returning undergraduate students of the Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Crescent University Abeokuta (CUAB) School Fees have been published below on seviportal.com.
Table of Contents
Crescent University Abeokuta School Fees Review.
FEES INSTRUCTION (Please Read)
- ALL PAYMENTS TO THE UNIVERSITY SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH BANK DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA OR THROUGH THE PORTAL SYSTEM FOR RETURNING STUDENTS WITH ATM (WWW.CRESCENT.EDU.NG)
- STUDENTS SHOULD PAY N10,000 TO PARENT FORUM ACCOUNT AT KEYSTONE BANK A/C NO-1000275775 AND THIS SHOULD BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SCHOOL FEES TOTAL
- THE SCHOOL FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF STUDENTS’ DEPARTMENTAL ASSOCIATION FEES OF N5,000 PAYABLE AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
- THE FEES ARE ALSO EXCLUSIVE OF IMASA (STUDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION) FEE OF N2000. PAYABLE TO THE FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NO-2022508694
- THE SCHOOL FEES INCLUDES: TUITION, ACCOMMODATION, PARENT FORUM, MEDICAL, EXAMINATION, INTERNET ACCESS, SPORTS, IDENTITY CARD AND DEVELOPMENT LEVY
- A MINIMUM OF 70% OF SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND THE BALANCE CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 2ND SEMESTER
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL DEPUTY REGISTRAR ADMISSIONS ON 08027814584 OR 08030644731.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: