The Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.cs-sunn.org recruitment, Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Jobs 2020, Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN)|
|Deadline||20th September, 2019|
Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.cs-sunn.org.
Available Job Positions & Details
The Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) is a non-governmental, non-profit making coalition, made up of organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen has food and is nutrition secured. CS-SUNN pursues this lofty goal by engaging and mobilizing Government and Non-state actors to advocate for relevant policy implementation, raise awareness, generate evidence, build capacity and stimulate communities to scale-up nutrition in Nigeria, with special focus on maternal and child nutrition. The organizational capacity of CS-SUNN to become a leading voice on nutrition advocacy in Nigeria led to the SUN Movement Pooled Fund Project.
The following positions are available at Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Driver
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Transportation and Logistics
- CS-SUNN requires the services of a dynamic and competent individual to join the Operations team as a driver
- The driver under the supervision of the Admin/Logistics assistant will support the team basically in terms of transportation and logistics
- Experience in NGO sector, people skills and emotional intelligence with which to relate with numerous and varied kinds of persons will prove to be an advantage.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Safely transport persons and goods (70%):
- Transport safely CS-SUNN employees and goods as directed by the line manager
- Always be in possession of a valid driving license and personal identification
- Report any accident immediately to line manager and the nearest police station for purpose of insurance claims
- Ensure safety of vehicles assigned to you at all times
- Ensure passengers wear seat belts at all times
- Respect and observe the Nigeria traffic regulations, speed limits and adjust speed according to road and risk conditions (for example, when driving in villages or populated areas)
- Observe CS-SUNN standard operating procedures for vehicles
Vehicle maintenance and checklist for field trips (20%):
- Responsible for daily and weekly preventive maintenance and report to the line manager any problems with vehicles
- Ensure vehicles are always on full fuel tanks
- Diligently and promptly update the movement and fuel consumption logbook
- Furnish the logbook to the line manager as and when required to facilitate preparation of monthly vehicle and fuel consumption reports
- When a field trip is planned, the driver has to inspect and prepare the vehicle the day before leaving and be ready for scheduled departure time
- The driver has also to prepare additional materials according to trip needs (for example, additional fuel tank, stickers, flag, medical and food kits, additional spare tyres)
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly vehicle check
- Behave in a professional manner at all the times with the understanding that the public associates your behaviour with CS-SUNN
- Ensures the official vehicle is safely parked within the office environment and approved sites at all times
- Always ensure the vehicle insurance and licenses are valid before driving any vehicle
- Alert line manager when service and maintenance schedules are due
- Clean the vehicle inside and outside as and when necessary/ keep your vehicle clean externally and internally at all the times
- Check that items mentioned in the logbook are in the vehicle before leaving
- Perform daily vehicle pre–departure checks to include fuel, engine oil, coolant, lights, tyres, horn, tools and equipment, brakes, windows and mirrors, etc.
Security, communication and miscellaneous duties (10%):
- Observe and ensure adherence with security guidelines in the programme area of operation
- Follow CS-SUNN’s security protocol at all times.
- Assist the Admin Officer and colleagues in gathering security information analysis especially pertaining to routes to be travelled. To advise the logistician on the security of such routes and whether CS-SUNN vehicle should travel or not on a given route
- Promptly report all relevant security incidents/concerns to the Admin Officer
- Carry out other delegated tasks using CS-SUNN vehicles. Theses may range from mail delivery, payment of bills, picking or dropping of staff or visitors and other similar tasks
- Organise the assigned task in the most efficient and effective manner, so as to minimize vehicle use (fuel consumption, wear and tear)
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Admin Officer and any senior staff
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- People skills: Emotional and social Intelligence
- Honesty and accountability
- Humble and hardworking.
- 3 – 5 years (preferably in an NGO).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV in a single document to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications which do not include all of the requested documents or information will be rejected
Application Deadline 20th September, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Civil Society Scaling-Up Nutrition in Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: