The Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.africa.cummins.com recruitment, Cummins Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Cummins Nigeria Jobs 2020, Cummins Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Cummins Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.africa.cummins.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
The following positions are available at Cummins Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Accountant
Ref Id: 200000BT
Location: Lagos, Lagos-Island
Job Type Experienced: Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt: Experienced
- Prepares general ledger entries and account reconciliations.
- Responds to inquiries received from management, internal and external auditors, Sarbanes-Oxley audit group and others regarding financial results, special reporting requests, etc.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Responsible for general accounting work required to maintain the department’s general ledger. Performs financial analysis of the department’s chart of accounts and financial statements by identifying and analyzing variances.
- Analyzes, records and reports accounting transactions in a timely manner.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Minimal relevant professional work experience in the field of study required.
- Ensures accountability – Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Action oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Nimble learning – Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- Self-development – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – Evaluates US accounting standards to record transactions in compliance with requirements and company policies; assesses the accounting requirements and objectives to determine the implications on the business and communicate to stakeholders with varying financial knowledge.
- Financial Regulations Acumen – Evaluates applicable regulations for the financial area of focus, such as tax, banking, pension, local accounting to ensure underlying transactions are recorded in compliance with applicable regulations; explains key requirements and purpose of regulations and implications to the business to inform and educate relevant stakeholders.
- Financial Internal Controls – Leverages internal control framework by assessing internal controls and developing remediation plans to mitigate financial reporting risks and respond to changing business needs.
- Financial Analysis – Interprets financial data by analyzing trends, variances, opportunities and risks to provide insight to stakeholders regarding financial impact to drive business improvement; evaluates financial results against targets to communicate conclusions to all stakeholders; ensures integrity of financial data by investigating variances and determining corrective actions to resolve identified issues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Ongoing.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Cummins Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Cummins Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Cummins Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Cummins Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Cummins Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Cummins Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||14th April 2020|
|Management Systems International (MSI) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||Not Specified|
|Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research (CCCRN) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 2, 2020||10th April, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||4th April, 2020|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||April 1, 2020||16th April, 2020|
|Huawei Technologies Recruitment 2019/2020||March 31, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Cummins Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: