The De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.dekoolar.com recruitment, De Koolar Nigeria Limited Vacancies 2019 Application Form, De Koolar Nigeria Limited Jobs 2019, De Koolar Nigeria Limited Career Portal, Requirements for De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||De Koolar Nigeria Limited|
|Deadline||23rd October, 2019|
De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 De Koolar Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.dekoolar.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Coldroom, Blast Freezers, Cold storage barns, Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance and repairs of domestic, commercial and industrial systems.
The following positions are available at De Koolar Nigeria Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily operations.
- Preparing meeting minute and report
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Minimum of First Degree in Social Sciences
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must Reside around Ogba, Ifako, Agege axis.
- At least One-year work experience in similar role
- Good knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word etc
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified applicant should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd October, 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include De Koolar Nigeria Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though De Koolar Nigeria Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mobihealth International Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|Nigerian Army University Biu Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th January 2020|
|African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||19th December 2019|
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||20th December 2019|
|Landover Company Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||December 10, 2019||Not Specified|
|One Acre Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||December 9, 2019||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the De Koolar Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: