The Deda Hospital Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www.dedahospital.com recruitment, Deda Hospital Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Deda Hospital Jobs 2019, Deda Hospital Career Portal, Requirements for Deda Hospital Recruitment 2019, Deda Hospital Recruitment Portal.
Deda Hospital Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2019 Deda Hospital Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.dedahospital.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
DeDa Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DeDa hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children and families. For over 6 years, DeDa hospital has provided Abuja, Nigeria and the International world with high quality, compassionate healthcare.
The following positions are available at Deda Hospital. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Medical Officer
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Keeping GPs informed about the care of their patients
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Minimum 2 years Post NYSC experience.
- Required Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university with relevant professional certification.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
- Analytical ability
- Time management
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV ONLY to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Position to be filled immediately.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Deda Hospital Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Deda Hospital Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Deda Hospital Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Deda Hospital Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Deda Hospital Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Deda Hospital Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Deda Hospital Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Deda Hospital Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Deda Hospital recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Deda Hospital may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Deda Hospital Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: