Deloitte Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www2.deloitte.com recruitment, Deloitte Vacancies 2020 Application Form, First Bank Deloitte Nigeria Jobs 2020, Deloitte Career Portal, Requirements for Deloitte Recruitment 2020, Deloitte Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||30th March, 2020|
Deloitte Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Deloitte Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www2.deloitte.com.
Available Job Positions & Details
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
The following positions are available at Deloitte. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Title: RPA Programme
- This programme will provide opportunity for fresh graduates (26 years old and below) to gain practical experience and workplace exposure.
- At the end of the programme, successful candidates will be placed in Deloitte’s Digital Professional pool in readiness for short term outsourcing to interested entities.
- The programme is aimed at assisting graduates interested in Advanced Analytics, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Block chain, IFRS 9 and IFRS 17.
- Programming skills (Visual Basic, R, Python, etc.) and visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI an asset. Familiarity with SAS.
- Ability to work within a team structure and deliver high-quality work under time constraints
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Proficient knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Benefits of Attending the Deloitte Academy – RPA programme:
- Successful candidates will be offered an initial two (2) months contract covering the period in the Academy.
- Conditions for renewal is based on performance during the period in the Academy.
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for secondment/outsourcing to small businesses.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2020.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Deloitte Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Deloitte Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Deloitte Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Deloitte Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Deloitte Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Deloitte Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Deloitte Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Deloitte Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Deloitte recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Deloitte may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||9th April, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||8th April, 2020|
|ActionAid Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 27, 2020||6th April, 2020|
|Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
|Virgin Industries Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||30th April, 2020|
|KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||March 25, 2020||Not Specified|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Deloitte Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: