Deloitte Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. www2.deloitte.com recruitment, Deloitte Vacancies 2019 Application Form, First Bank Deloitte Nigeria Jobs 2019, Deloitte Career Portal, Requirements for Deloitte Recruitment 2019, Deloitte Recruitment Portal.
|Deadline||29th August, 2019|
Deloitte Recruitment 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Deloitte Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www2.deloitte.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
The following positions are available at Deloitte. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Risk Advisory – Governance, Regulatory & Risk
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
About Risk Advisory
- Deloitte’s Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk; address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
- Assess and develop internal control policies and procedures for financial and/or operational processes.
- Lead small teams through evaluation and development of internal control policy and procedures.
- Lead small teams on smaller clients through process improvement leveraging leading practices.
- Identify gaps and recommends feasible remediation to client. Design solutions to mitigate risk and build control structure.
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with the Firm’s standards and ensure deficiencies are corrected.
- Proficiently writes audit report, with appropriate formatting.
- Demonstrate specialty in several business processes end to end, key controls and reporting, and intersection with regulatory compliance process.
- Lead small teams on performing risk assessment and developing an internal audit plan.
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND with a minimum of a second class upper/upper credit in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Possess relevant professional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA,CIA CISA, etc.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Drive and resilience
- Ability to implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities
- Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Ability to perform complex business process assessments and design solutions to improve client’s operational efficiency and compliance
- Ability to develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Ability to implement targeted and insightful brand and reputation management solutions
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline Thursday, 29th August, 2019.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Deloitte Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Deloitte Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Deloitte Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Deloitte Recruitment 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Deloitte Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Deloitte Recruitment 2019 openings across Nigeria.|
|Deloitte Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Deloitte Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Deloitte recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Deloitte may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Polysonic Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|CARE International Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Nokia Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||23rd October, 2019|
|Hobark International Limited Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||Not Specified|
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Recruitment 2019/2020||October 17, 2019||29th October, 2019|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Deloitte Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: