The DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.deltaafrik.com recruitment, DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Jobs 2020, DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Career Portal, Requirements for DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment 2020, DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited|
|Deadline||10th November, 2019|
DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.deltaafrik.com.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970’s when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
The following positions are available at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Graduate Trainee, Risk and Safety Engineer
Employment Type: Contractor
Job Level: Graduate
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- To provide risk management (safety and reliability) services to the project team.
- To be responsible to the performance of projects assigned to both in terms of technical capability and also commercial performance of the project.
- To promote WorleyParsons Safety & Risk Management to achieve project objectives.
Specific accountabilities are listed below:
- To Determine the Major Accident Hazard events and to apply a formalized approach of Hazard Management to identify and provide means of mitigation and reduction of such hazards.
- To take ownership of and provide direction to engineers through ability to prepare and author full suite of project safety deliverables.
- Manage a team of professional and technical people.
- Act as mentor to graduate, design and project engineers, technicians and technical specialists.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Safety & Risk Department.
Job Specific Knowledge
- Hazard and Risk Management experience.
- Concept Option Selection.
- Inherent Safety Review.
- Fire & Explosion Analysis.
- Fire Protection related studies.
- Formal Safety Assessments.
- Safety Critical Element & Performance Standards.
- To identify the safety engineering scope of work from basis of design.
- To be able to determine and estimate norms to conduct the scope of work.
- To be able to raise a suite of project deliverables including procedures, design basis and HES Plan & Schedules of Activities.
- Network and inter-discipline departments. Interface management with the client.
- Conduct HAZID workshops.
- Lead HAZOP workshops.
Industry Specific Experience:
- 4 – 7 years industry specific experience.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Things To Know Before Applying
To apply for the DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||2nd March, 2020|
|Action Against Hunger Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||28th February, 2020|
|International Organization for Migration Recruitment 2019/2020||February 26, 2020||29th February, 2020|
|Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||February 25, 2020||9th March, 2020|
|Hezekiah University Recruitment 2019/2020||February 25, 2020||9th March, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: