The Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. www.canadainternational.gc.ca recruitment, Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Jobs 2020, Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Career Portal, Requirements for Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment 2020, Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment Portal.
|Organization||Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria|
Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on seviportal.com as well as on the official website www.canadainternational.gc.ca.
Table of Contents
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Common Services Officer
The Common Services Officer, under the direction of the Management Counsellor, ensures the implementation of program objectives and functionally supervises the Embassy’s administrative functions, including finance and human resources. The incumbent directly plans and administers the Embassy’s budget, contracting and projects, as well as conducts research and analysis to advise Management on financial matters.
The incumbent is responsible for the management and oversight of the budget, the monitoring of expenditure trends, the financial position report (FINSTAT) of the mission, the preparation of the regular forecasts and the annual budgets for part or all of the common services. The incumbent of the position also provides for the mission the provision of financial services, as well as those for payroll and procurement. He or she provides guidance and support services to a diverse clientele on issues related to the Government of Canada’s financial policy. They will also identify improvements to the mission’s financial procedures, guidelines and systems and apply them.
The Common Services Officer is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the mission’s financial system and professional relationship with the mission’s bank, other financial institutions, local government agencies and other diplomatic missions.
He or she will research and write reports and summaries of information as required; maintains statistics for the purpose of analysing and improving the overall effectiveness of administrative methods and procedures; and provides guidance on information management methods, practices and procedures to ensure compliance with the requirements.
The CSO will supervise 1 or more employees.
Candidates will initially be screened against the Essential Qualifications relating to education, experience, management of a team and language. Candidates must clearly demonstrate in their cover letter and CV how they meet each of these essential qualifications.Education:
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a discipline related to the job requirements (e.g. Economics, Business, and Finance).
High level of proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
• Minimum of five years of recent*, significant and/or combined experience in financial management.
• Recent* experience in procurement and contracting from suppliers and service providers;
• Recent* experience in an administrative role establishing and maintaining filing systems, maintaining accurate records, processing financial transactions, interpreting and implementing policy guidance.
• Recent* work experience in managing a team in an operational and/or customer service environment.* Recent is defined as within the last five (5) years.
The Rated Requirements relating to knowledge, abilities and competencies will also be assessed. Methods of assessment may include, but are not limited to, a written examination, an oral interview, role-play, practical tests, presentations and/or psychometric assessment.Knowledge:
• Knowledge of budget management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Materiel Management
• Basic knowledge of procurement
• Knowledge of standard office procedures and practicesCompetencies:
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and client focus
• Sound judgment
• Superior problem-solving
• Results-focused, with the ability to see long term projects to completion
• Adaptability/Flexibility (flexible and able to adapt to changing work pressures and range of tasks)
• Superior organizational skills
• Fluency in French (oral and written)
• Graduate-level degree in a relevant field (e.g. Master’s in Public Administration, Labour Relations, and Finance)
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Computer Science
• Knowledge of Nigerian legal and regulatory practices related to human resources and labour relations
• Experience in contracting, property, and/or physical resource management
• Experience in working with SAP (Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing)
• Experience in working with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software
• Experience working with a diplomatic mission or international organization
• Experience working in a Canadian government office
• Ability to work on Nigerian holidays when the Deputy High Commission is open
• Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
• Ability to travel and attend offsite meetings
• Annual leave may be restricted during busy periods due to operational requirements.
• Eligible to obtain and maintain a Reliability status (security screening)
• Before an offer of employment can be made, candidates must provide a local address as proof of residence in the specific city, region or country so that if selected, it will appear on the offer letter.
How to Apply:
• Candidates who are unable to submit their application due to technical difficulties must report these to: [email protected] prior to the closing date. Failure to so will result in the application being rejected.
• Assessment questions have been included for candidates to complete and include in their cover letters along with the application. In order to be considered for the position, please note that candidates must answer all questions (#1 and #2). Please include the information in paragraph form. Responses must be your original work, and cannot use text from the internet or other sources. Applications using copied text will be disqualified.
• You will be assessed on your spelling, grammar and effective communication on the application and further along in the process if you’re screened in. Applications not including responses to these questions will be screened out.** Applications that do not include the Candidate Assessment Questions will not be considered.**Question #1 (750 words maximum)
What skills and experience do you have that would help you supervise a team providing financial, human resources, and reception services?Question #2 (750 words maximum)
Describe excellent client service in the context of a Financial Services Officer. Important notes:
• Only applications submitted in one of the official languages of Canada will be accepted (English or French). Candidates are entitled to participate in the recruitment process in the official language of their choice and to indicate their preferred official language in their application.
• Communication for this process will be sent via email. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure accurate contact information is provided and updated as required.
• Candidates who apply to this vacancy should include an email address that accepts email from unknown users and regularly check their email, including spam folder.
• Reference checks will be sought for candidates that reach interview stage and may form part of the selection process.
• The Deputy High Commission of Canada in Lagos, Nigeria does not reimburse any travel costs to and from interviews/exams nor does it reimburse any relocation costs.
• Candidates requiring any special assistance in attending exams or interviews are requested to inform us.
• The results of this recruitment process may also be used to establish an eligibility list of qualified candidates for similar openings at the Deputy High Commission of Canada in Lagos, Nigeria which might arise in the 12 months following the completion of this recruitment process.
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Nigeria
|Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Navy Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Air Force Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Nigerian Police Recruitment||2020/2021|
|Custom Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Civil Defence Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Seviportal for Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment 2020 openings across Nigeria.|
|Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This include Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||14th July, 2020|
|Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||9th June, 2020|
|Dangote Group Recruitment 2019/2020||June 3, 2020||19th June, 2020|
|Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||15th June, 2020|
|United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund Recruitment 2019/2020||June 2, 2020||13th June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Deputy High Commission of Canada in Nigeria Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: