The Ebonyi State University, EBSU Acceptance Fee Schedule for various full-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes and Payment Procedure has been released for the 2019/2020 academic session. www.ebsu.edu.ng Acceptance Fee Payment and other details available below.
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has published the acceptance fee amount, payment procedure and registration guidelines respectively for the newly admitted candidates offered admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Seviportal has published the Acceptance Fee and details below as released on the official website.
EBSU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT:
You are required to pay non-refundable acceptance fee in the under-listed order with a transaction charge of (N315), payable into EBSU Account following the procedure outlined below:
|S/N||Departments||Amount ( N)|
|1||Medicine and Surgery||50,050|
|4||Medical Laboratory Science||50,050|
- Log to iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app and click on the check admission status to confirm your admission.
- To generate an invoice for acceptance fee payment, first Create a portal account by logging to www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal and click on CREATE A PORTAL ACCOUNT HERE
- Under student type, Choose New Student (Current Year 1) and enter your jamb registration number in the box that appears
- Click on Verify button to generate default account detail with your password
- Log into the portal with your jamb registration number and default password
- Update Your personal profile before proceeding to generate the invoice by Clicking on Acceptance fees and choose Get Acceptance Invoice from the dropdown link that appears
- Print and proceed to any bank of your choice for payment or payment online by clicking on the payment link on the invoice page
- After this, return to the portal to print your acceptance letter and online admission letter.
N/B: All newly admitted Candidates must generate their acceptance and school fee payment invoice through the University portal as any payment made through any other platform will not be accepted.
PLEASE NOTE: that the number of candidates admitted in each programme is more than the number to be registered. In other words, mere admission does not guarantee automatic registration. Accordingly, registration is strictly to be on the basis of first-come, first-serve and a minimum of two weeks are hereby given for each candidate to process his/her registration. Be reminded, that at the expiration of University dully allocated time for registration, further payment shall only be acceptable on revalidation/approval by the University as payment made behind approved schedule shall not be refunded.
After payment of a non-refundable acceptance fee, candidates will be issued with an electronic receipt following payment, which the candidate can take to the school to receive the applicable service. Candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Bursary Unit with the electronic receipt to obtain Original EBSU Bursary receipt (i.e evidence of payment of acceptance fee). Thereafter, candidates are advised to report to the EBSU Admission Unit for the commencement of documentation; with the following:
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgment slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of N30,000 acceptance fee).
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
Your strict compliance is highly solicited.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: